[ALREADY FIXED] Wingtip Vortices gone missing?

dehowie

Hey Guys first up brilliant effort getting this Hornet out it is a awesome addon and then some.

My question is regard to the wingtip vortice's seem to have gone missing.

In video's etc they are present but in none of my flights or any streams have i seen any.

Normal ecto/moisture pulling G but the ever present Hornet wingtip trails seem to have gone missing.

Am "I" missing something ie a weather setting for temp that makes them re-appear?

A cloud setting maybe?

Thanks again

Darren

I think this has already been reported and is WIP.

Another thing I'm missing though is the contrails - nothing up to 40.000 ft. But maybe this is connected with the missing vortices!?

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Uh? Gotta check. Have tried this in Caucasus as well without any luck. I thought it's maybe the conditions in the PG scenario - to keep it real I put in some parameters from the current METAR of Dubai Intl. - 39°C

But in 40.000 ft is more or less the same temperature regardless if in summer or winter times.

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

I think this has already been reported and is WIP.

Another thing I'm missing though is the contrails - nothing up to 40.000 ft. But maybe this is connected with the missing vortices!?

I have contrails but have tried different weather settings to no avail to get back the wing tip vortices which is one of the Hornets most distinctive features in anything other than super dry air.

I had contrails on the Persian Gulf map have not flown the Hornet on the others..