No audio from SRS

Idle_Wild

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to get any audio output when using SRS? I've watched a few youtube videos showing how to use it, and I've tried from the M2000 and SU25 but I hear nothing even when people confirm on text that they're speaking.

I've only tried on the Blueflag server so far.

If I tune the radio in, I can confirm on the SRS radio overlay that the frequency is populated. And I see the green circle next to the radio in use. If I access the blue flag website it shows me as being on SRS and on the chosen frequency. I have confirmed I've selected the correct audio output device in SRS. So I'm at a bit of a loss.

Any suggestions please?

Edited by Idle_Wild

When you are receiving, the frequency in the SRS overlay window should go white. If it doesn’t then the signal is not reaching you. If it does go white, and you do not hear it that would suggest to me that SRS is working and the problem is in your audio set-up.

I apologise for the obviousness of the question, but do you have the volume slides in the SRS overlay fully to the right lf the bar.

• 3 years later...

I am having the same issue. The radio will go white in the overlay but I cannot receive anyone. People can hear me and I am transmitting fine but I cannot hear anyone. It's not working for my oculus quest 2 or the corsair headphones and it was working g perfectly fine. I don't believe I made any changes. 

• 2 weeks later...