F/A -18c Drop Tanks

rhino41

Either emergency jettison or with selective jettison.

With selective jettison, simply choose the stations you want and then rotate the know outside of the jettison button to either the 3 o'clock position or one lower, can't remember which one and then press the button.

I believe he is referring to dropping the ones underneath the wings. I can't figure out how to jettison those to save my life. I've figured out how to jettison every other rack, including the centerline fuel tank, but have no idea how to drop the wing tanks.

You need to use selective jett. Rotate the knob to the right RACKS position then select the stations on the buttons next to the engine information check master arm on then press the red jett button.

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Same way:

Set Master Arm to on, then you select the Centerline Station (the upper circle ind the pic).

Rotate the selector Knob to "Rack/Launcher" (lower Circle) and finally push down the Selective Jettisonbutton "Jett" (Arrow).

If you want to get rid of the Wingtanks too, you would use "LI" and "RI" for the Left/Right inboard Stations.

tankdropd6s6t.jpg