Congrats ED

Stuge

This module just keeps putting a smile on my face. I would go as far as to say it’s the most influential for me since the A-10c. And throwing in cat launches carrier landings mid air refuelling air combat and strike. It’s the best module so far I feel.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Its by far their best yet. I just discovered the G limit override feature. This bird is awesome!

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree with the OP and all the views stated above. To realise that this module is at this level of detail in Early Access is just mind boggling.

Thanks a LOT ED! You make people's sim dreams come true!

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

I agree with the OP and all the views stated above. To realise that this module is at this level of detail in Early Access is just mind boggling.

Thanks a LOT ED! You make people's sim dreams come true!

Took the words right out of my mouth

This experience is reminding of me of how amazed I was with the level of depth of the Black Shark when it came out, and again with the A-10C. DCS continues to set the bar at impressively high levels for study-level simulations. The attention to detail shown in the numerous videos leading-up to the F/A-18 release and the model quality demonstrated by those lucky sons-of-guns who got pre-release access really shows that this product is a labor of love.

Well done, ED.

Well done.

Shoot to Kill.

Play to Have Fun.

Thanks ED. You sure know how to keep a guy waiting.

Crosshair VI Hero | Ryzen 3900X @ 3.9 Ghz | eVGA GTX 1070 Ti

32 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz | MS Force Feedback 2 | TIR 5

ASUS VG248QE

I'll add my praise to the growing chorus, too. The Hornet is one helluva piece of software! It's the details that show how much thought has been put into this thing -- like the burned CRT in the left DDI. Just brilliant!

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

Indeed, the Hornet is amazing. I can definitely say that it will be my #1 plane probably for years to come. It's even more amazing than I remember it from the good old Hornet 3.0 and Korea days almost 20 year ago :-) Even in the EA the Hornet is a solid module with great attention to detail and while some may await more bells and whistles to be added before jumping in I am meanwhile enjoying myself just trying to master the basics, which is probably going to take a good while :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

It's truly great. In another forum, some bitter old former flightsimmers accused DCS of lacking soul. They are wrong. This module oozes love for the subject matter from every pixel. This is Art.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Setting a new standard for quality

Since I started familiarization with this new family member I don't want to fly anything else, it's a gem! One of my first activities is trying it and deciding on control bindings. And here I had a big positive surprise: the list of control bindings is almost complete! And it is more complete than those of some modules that have been around for a long time. It will not require as much default.lua editing as most other modules. I won't name and shame, but some 3rd party develpers should strive to follow that example!

Apart from flying the training missions I just try things in discovery mode. And what I experienced makes me want to see more of it.

Congratulations to the ED team: this program is obviously well managed and well executed, you are doing a great job for your customers here!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Credit where credit is due. The Hornet module is excellently done. Naturally there are bugs, but I am impressed with the way they're being acknowledged and noted.

Can't wait for the future updates!

Saitek X52 | 4770k@4.3GHz | MSI 1080GTX Armor OC | TrackIR 5

[...] while some may await more bells and whistles to be added before jumping in I am meanwhile enjoying myself just trying to master the basics, which is probably going to take a good while :-)

People should follow by your example :D.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

Outstanding job, well done!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.