Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Is the server having updates or mx? It was up a few hours back but for the last hour or so it isn’t showing up in the browser and direct IP doesn’t work.

I’m running the latest OB and all that...

Had some issues with the server, sorry. Server's coming back up now!

The community A-4 has been released!! Can this glorious aircraft pls be added to the server? :D Thanks!

Let me test it then for a couple of flights. I want no arcade type of aircraft on the server, but from the look of it in some videos I've watched, it seems to be legit.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The community A-4 has been released!! Can this glorious aircraft pls be added to the server? :D Thanks!
Although I'm an A-4 supporter, the lack of any communication when in flight can limit mod's usefulness.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Server's coming back up now!

Thanks.

There is also a report in the A4 thread claiming it is failing IC in MP (although no one has collaborated the report).

Edited by tom_19d
Clarity - replaced breaking with failing

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

All you've written above, guys, was exactly my concern about this mod. But then again, just like every module, updates along the road make things better and better in time. We'll have to wait and see how this mod is going to be.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

So sick of the lag hackers in this game!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Loooooong laaaags today :)

Talking about A-4 - i`ve got it installed and was kicked as dFlow and some other guys. Had to delete it.

Edited by Kane

Не смеют крылья черные над Родиной летать...

did you install the A4 to your "saved games" folder, or into the core game mods?

I have mine in the saved games folder, and it says green, but it suddenly turns red sometimes and kicks me out of servers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

i had it in my saved games folder, to avoid problems with dcs ...

and i was online on this server for approx 20mins ... usually if i had a mod (like mig21 canopy mod) i was kicked right away, but not after 20mins ...

really strange :|

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

What do you mean by that? Something happened?

I was on the guys six, he lagged and magically was on my six!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Hi Alpenwolf, I was working as a GCI for blue team recently on "Open Range" and I was scratching my head a bit trying to vector strikers -- I think the grid references in the briefing might be off. If I am looking at it right, I think the Water Station is found in KQ80 and the Factory Complex/Bull is in KQ60.

Multiplayer as Variable

strange..

Mods saved in the "saved games" folder shouldn't normally interfere with the IC...

I think what happens is it ends up generating some new files somehow and the whole IC goes sh*t :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Overall, really enjoying the missions on Server so far. Many thanks for running it Alpenwolf.

quick check .... Are the waypoints, say in "When the Mountains cry' for example, just a general location by the lake or are they supposed to be already over the water towers, say at lake four for example?

S!

The waypoints, as well as the map markers, are essentially on top of their respective bases on "when the mountains cry" and the waypoints seem to coincide fairly well with target locations on the other maps-- (I'm certainly not trying to speak for Alpenwolf if you were looking for an answer directly for him; I just saw your question and thought I would speak up in case you were looking for a quick answer).

Edited by tom_19d

Multiplayer as Variable

@Alpenwolf

I can verify that if server has slmod instaled on it A-4 mod won't pass IC.

Message will appear stating that ''Client is tainted''...

It won't appear instantly, but in let'ss just say 15-20 minutes from mission start, this will happen.

My squad did test it on our server couple of times, and when we are running slmod we get that message.