Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

How in God's name did this rumour of the server including R-60M's while the restrictions are on even started? When have I ever done that?

When the restrictions are ON, R-60M's are OUT! And it ALWAYS has been like that. No replies needed, please.

Maybe it was a mere confusion on some players side after all. Happens...

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

How in God's name did this rumour of the server including R-60M's while the restrictions are on even started? When have I ever done that?

When the restrictions are ON, R-60M's are OUT! And it ALWAYS has been like that. No replies needed, please.

S!

I played a game on Phone Booth where blue had access to AIM-9Ms but no P-5s or Rb74s, and the reds had access to R-60Ms. It's not a rumour, it's what happened.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

S!

On the mission "Chaos" still runs with weapon restrictions.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

On the mission "Chaos" still runs with weapon restrictions.

The numbers of weapons there are limited. I'll add more to the arsenals.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The MiG-21 seems to be limited to its old RWR. Could you please enable the new version on the mission? Unfortunately this needs to be enabled through the "Experimental Features" option in the MiG-21 menu and is still not standard on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello guys here are the results from the poll:

Which is your favorite missions?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Phone booth 5 votes

Five points 3 votes

Which is your least favorite missions?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

The Desert Has Eyes 5 votes

Chaos 4 votes

However, its up to Alpenwolf if he is going to do something with the poll results (example remove "The Desert Has Eyes").

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Any chance that we can get Su-25As added to all the missions that already have Su-25Ts? Open Range, for example.

Done.

The MiG-21 seems to be limited to its old RWR. Could you please enable the new version on the mission? Unfortunately this needs to be enabled through the "Experimental Features" option in the MiG-21 menu and is still not standard on.

I'll check it out...

Hello guys here are the results from the poll:

Which is your favorite missions?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Phone booth 5 votes

Five points 3 votes

Which is your least favorite missions?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

The Desert Has Eyes 5 votes

Chaos 4 votes

However, its up to Alpenwolf if he is going to do something with the poll results (example remove "The Desert Has Eyes").

Thanks for your efforts :thumbup:

I've just removed the mission Chaos from the rotation. However, the mission The Desert Has Eyes will stay. It's the only Persian Gulf mission and probably the reason why some voted against it. Not all players own the map.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I've a suggestion for upcoming Mariana Island map. Can it be more of a China/NK vs Japan centric scenario with Japanese Sabres as the mainstay vs Chinese and NK Mig-19s/15s?

Isn't that what SeaQuark is doing on his KOREA! 1952 server?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Isn't that what SeaQuark is doing on his KOREA! 1952 server?

Yes but that's an exclusively Korean war server. I was thinking more along the lines of the current Cold War missions we have a generic US vs Russia situation and applying it with other countries and maps.

Also soon we'll have the F-4 Phantom which can also be Japanese, with maybe a few USAF F-5 on deployment against Mig-19s, Mig-21s and 15s of China and NK. I also forgot the upcoming Mig-23 by RAZBAM would also make a great addition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

We could do a mid-WW3 mission with Blue forces trying to retake a Red-held Rota. Blue would have an amphib fleet covered with F-5s from Andersen AFB and Harriers from a CVN or LHA, plus Viggens from Andersen softening up the beaches. Red would have the usual suspects at Rota defending overhead and also launching anti-ship missions. Not sure about helos, maybe some Hueys assaulting the beaches or something.

We could do a mid-WW3 mission with Blue forces trying to retake a Red-held Rota. Blue would have an amphib fleet covered with F-5s from Andersen AFB and Harriers from a CVN or LHA, plus Viggens from Andersen softening up the beaches. Red would have the usual suspects at Rota defending overhead and also launching anti-ship missions. Not sure about helos, maybe some Hueys assaulting the beaches or something.

We're also getting the Forrestal class Carrier from HB, plus more Cold war planes like the Crusader from Mag3, A-6, A-7 and A-4 from Razbam. I know there's still a while for them but still

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

We're also getting the Forrestal class Carrier from HB, plus more Cold war planes like the Crusader from Mag3, A-6, A-7 and A-4 from Razbam. I know there's still a while for them but still

Of course, what we'd really need for the Cold War-era Marianas map is the Yak-38, but the Forger is pretty low on the priority list for ED and the others. But we can dream...

The modules will be included no doubt. I've said that the second they were announced. And as such new missions will be developed.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Yepp server seems down.

Sorry, guys! Was a long day at work. Just got home and read your reports.

Server's updated and back online.

Enjoy!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments