Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Wrong.

Current SRS stable version is 1.6.4, whereas 1.7.0 is the current open beta.

Most public DCS servers rightfully run the stable version.

Correct!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The mission "Ossetia" has no blue bases.

Spawn at Nalchik and Beslan, no rearm/refuel possible, bases are neutral.

Just checked it out, looks Blue to me...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• ED Team
Wrong.

Current SRS stable version is 1.6.4, whereas 1.7.0 is the current open beta.

Most public DCS servers rightfully run the stable version.

Why use stable version of SRS on open beta server though? 1.7.0 is needed for DCS F-16 support.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Disregard my rambling.

Can you make frequency 255.00 MHZ on "special 2" in viggen. Because there is the human GCI.

I'll do when real life permits.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Had a teamkiller on blue team tonight, sadly, at about 22:00 CDT / 03:00 Zulu while Phone Booth was running. He took down a friendly F5 that had just departed, then turned around and strafed a Vig that had just landed. I had to leave but if he continued to be a problem I have TacView of the incident if that would help, hopefully the guy just left...

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

Apparently the weapon restrictions for red team in the mission "Five Points" are broken, as MiG-21 can use R-60M all aspect missiles there.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Had a teamkiller on blue team tonight, sadly, at about 22:00 CDT / 03:00 Zulu while Phone Booth was running. He took down a friendly F5 that had just departed, then turned around and strafed a Vig that had just landed. I had to leave but if he continued to be a problem I have TacView of the incident if that would help, hopefully the guy just left...

Share the TacView file with me via pm ASAP, please!

Apparently the weapon restrictions for red team in the mission "Five Points" are broken, as MiG-21 can use R-60M all aspect missiles there.

I'll fix it. Thanks for reporting :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Is there any news on the LotAtc being setup for the Cold War Server as yet? I like to do GCI a bit when I'm too tired for flying and there was an excellent blue GCI on evening last(Yuh), really enhances the experience. His vectors proved very effective compared to just issuing BRA info, great stuff.

PS Great video 2RGT Oberst, enjoyed watching it!

I'll fix it. Thanks for reporting :thumbup:

Awesome, thanks a lot! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is there any news on the LotAtc being setup for the Cold War Server as yet? I like to do GCI a bit when I'm too tired for flying and there was an excellent blue GCI on evening last(Yuh), really enhances the experience. His vectors proved very effective compared to just issuing BRA info, great stuff.

PS Great video 2RGT Oberst, enjoyed watching it!

Thank you

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

I'm almost giving it up on the LotATC mod. As much as I want to add it, but for some reason it's not working... Ever since I started running the server through the DCS dedicated servers (because I had to!) I've been unable to do it. Tried all the tutorials and all the hints giving to me by the mod designer himself and still no chance. One thing I haven't tried yet is fromating the machine and starting from scratch. This has a good chance of solving the problem actually, however I need the time to do it. Maybe around Christmas vacation or so.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hello, just a quick question. When restrictions are on, why are AIM-9P5 banned while R3-S and K-13A, able to lock in front aspect, are available?

here's an example with the MiG-19

timestamp at 0:55

Edited by Reckoner