will the hornet get an in flight damage model for over g?

jc005e

First off this an awesome module and i'm very impressed with the detail and the flight model. My question is this , will you guys add a in flight damage model when the plane is pulling too many g's its realistically rated for? I hit the override switch in flight with about 3,000 pounds of fuel and manage to get the plane to pull about 15-18 G's few times. I know its not a constant pull but the wings should be snapping off the plane at that point. It would just suck to let pilots have the ability to hit that switch in combat with a full weapons load and have there planes not break like the F-15C.

• 3 weeks later...

What you suggest is impossible!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Over G? Hahahahaha!!!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

I heard that if you pull too many G's you can lose some hardpoints with fueltanks etc, because they are not rated for such hight pressure...

Full fueltanks have something la 8G max (herd that at somewhere in one video)

Steam Index, i7 8700K, 32Gb, GTX 1070Ti, NVMe.

Hotas Warthog, Virpil, RX Vipers