DELETE PLEASE MODS

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this Jar. I appreciate it this time as much as I did the first. I wish the best to you and the Stingers.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Amazing, thanks Jar. Going to try this right now.

Edited by ruprecht

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

View is set to VR PLAT CAM view by default but you can change this by editing the John C Stennis lua

or installing the various COREMODS folders contained in the "Alternate LSO Views' folder.

Is there any way to cycle through all this different views using or since they are using the same lua file only one is available ingame?

Is there any way to cycle through all this different views using or since they are using the same lua file only one is available ingame?

Only one is available in game. If you’re comfortable editing lua files you would have to comment out the existing view with - - and comment in the view you want by removing the dashes from in front of it in the lua file. Alternatively, it looks Jar has included alternate lua files to drop into the folder to get the view you want.

Jar, question on the rollout view. Is that manually tracking the plane that is landing or is that automatically tracking it in view? On a monitor, I can’t get the mouse to move the view or manage to get it to track any aircraft.

Awesome work!!! Thanks for your efforts!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Jar if I wanted to use the LSO view and overlay on a MP server (say TTI) I just need to make sure there's a Huey to sit in right? Or is there some funky scripting that needs to be done in the .miz to tie it all together?

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes: