DELETE PLEASE MODS

Quick Q: Changing the side numbers won't affect the triggers, will they?

No, but don't change the number on the pilot.

EDIT: Or if you do change the pilot number you must also change or add the triggers for that player.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha we get so many bolters it was starting to get annoying. We found for our videos it’s more fun to see it and hear the human LSOs reacting.

The automated LSO voice calls in our mission are there for specific grading reasons. Am nearly finished our LSO school movie which will make it all much clearer.

Hijack I know you mean well and please don’t take offence but absolutely every person I give my LSO mission to knows how to “make it better” :D.

Everyone’s free to do what they like with it once it’s released publicly but if you want to make your own mission go ahead, this thread is for my LSO mod and mission. I don’t mind if you want to now create your own LSO mission inspired by this one and release it separately.

The VFA-113 one is perfectly tailored for our purposes which involves mostly human LSO which is why it’s relatively simple.

We already have our own internal Case 3 mission where approach talks to you the whole way which I will release once it’s had some revisions.

Edited by JAR VFA-113 STINGERS

JAR awesome work and thanks for releasing this for everyone. I did have a question as to the different views. How are these cycles through? Nothing do do with the cam but the air boss seat and the others. I may just be blind but I have not see the command anywhere.

Hey thank you Phantom.

That call was implemented directly a few years back by a real USN Carrier pilot. He informed us we were all far too long in the groove and hammered us down to 15-18 seconds.

You need to start turning at “paddles contact” , be 1.2 nm abeam (over top of that AEGIS cruiser), onspeed and roll about 27-30 degrees aob. I start looking at the boat at the 90 and aim to cross the carrier wake at the point where it’s fading out with 30 degrees of turn to go (290).

I’m normally rolling wings level, .7nm from the Stennis at 300 feet just before the LSO says “3/4 mile...”

But yeah, just lots of practice and it’s great fun.

i love it, thanks!

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

i cant align the alt+f9 view, in the huey its working. Any ideas?

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

I am a little confused. I have 2 screens. Can I have one screen with me in the F18 cockpit and the other screen having the LSO view? If so how is this done? I have the Huey.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Hi I have all files Downloaded but I have DCS on steam and I Cant find the DCS World OpenBeta folder can someone that has DCS on Steam let me know where to put these files please Im over 11hrs in ;-((

All help will be so awesome TYSM!!

Salute

TYSM again Jar for all your hard work!!

Falcon 4.0, Falcon 4.5, MSFS v10, Lomac FC and DCS: Black Shark ;-))~

Salute all and TYSM For the Heads up with this new Location to Get BS Other places Takes to Long!

http://www.gogamer.com

Well I screwed the pooch and copied the files without backing up my originals so now I'm integrity screwed. What files do I need to recover and can I without a total reinstall? Any help please!

I also have a terrible almost dizzy effect while in VR. Is there some setting I have in graphics that is causing this? Thanks for a great mod!

You should run DCS Repair (look for the icon in your start menu). It will compare files and replace any that are different. That should get you up and running again.

As for the dizzy effect it will wear off as you get used to VR. It's because your eyes are seeing the motion but your ears are not feeling it (motion sickness). Very common for new VR users playing motion games (flight sims, driving, etc).

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Thak you so much here's my Directory

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Mods Ill put it there TYSVVM Salute!!!

Also one last? Can I download a fresh copy of DCS World in the C Directory on my SSD and copy all files to the new directory so I can get updates when yall get it and not use Steam?

TYSM again for your and everyone's Time Salute!

Falcon 4.0, Falcon 4.5, MSFS v10, Lomac FC and DCS: Black Shark ;-))~

Salute all and TYSM For the Heads up with this new Location to Get BS Other places Takes to Long!

http://www.gogamer.com

Does anyone have the default files that got overriden...obviously I didnt back the originals up as I should have.

Alternatively could I just run the sim repair?

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Superb job! Really appreciated that, and thank you for sharing this mod with us. However I am having a little problem with the views: they are way too zoomed in! In your videos the view is in very good scale, but when I set one of your views (I use JSGME for each one), everything is too big and too close! To top this off, head movements with TrackIr turn the experience very difficult. But at least I can turn TrackIr off, and solve this problem. Can you explain me how to reduce the zoom of the views?