need some advise please

simus

first i don't know if I'm a the right place, but i'm starting to look at a good gaming chair that i can put some add-on. I ask this because i just receive my rudder pedal (ch product) and my Thrustmaster warthog hotas kit. I'm looking at budget kit and not something that go over 500$ or 600$ in Canadian currency and of course something that don't take a lot off room.

thanks again and sorry for my poor English.

I'm waiting after you suggestion or some DIY too.

Edited by simus

It all spends on your requirements.ifyou wish to mount the hotas to the desk or to the chair and if the latter weather you want the stick between you legs or a side stick. Amazon has some mounts that mount to the arms of the chair. But the best mounts for the desk are monstermounts iirc. Both have been talked about here on ed forums

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

thanks for all the help

i found something in my price range and is on the way

the first pic will be my main frame base with the seat

second pic is the adds-on for flight sim option for the the stick and the throttle(Thrustmaster warhog stick and throttle)

and i will use the top to put my other controller for my other flight sim (my yoke and throttle)

flight%20sim%20chair_zps0stqljaa.jpg

NLRFlight-Simulator-3_zpsx6kvu24z.jpg

Edited by simus