TRIM reset?

blast

I believe the FCS page shows you the values.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

They should be zeroed if you are on the ground, put the flaps to auto and run the FCS test.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

how to reset trim if you trim the aircraft in the air and then you want to reset the applied trim??

Does it reset automatically when moving the joystick??

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

I believe the FCS page shows you the values.

They should be zeroed if you are on the ground, put the flaps to auto and run the FCS test.

I should have to precise "during the flight". Because when adding TRIM during the flight, the FCS page doesnt reflect it. For example after bombing and you have to trim left, the FCS page doesnt display any information about the trim. Which is annoying because when all bombs are gone you need to reset trim as normal which is not possible obviously. The only way is to trim manually and check visually if the plane is balanced... Not cool.

I doubt anything like this exists in the real plane, it would be between useless and dangerous. If you're flying and you notice the plane is out of trim, you just apply the desired trim. Nobody is looking at indicators or pressing reset buttons except to set takeoff trim on the ground.

I doubt anything like this exists in the real plane, it would be between useless and dangerous. If you're flying and you notice the plane is out of trim, you just apply the desired trim. Nobody is looking at indicators or pressing reset buttons except to set takeoff trim on the ground.

It's not useless since we are asking it. Having the info on the FCS to trim correctly the plane would have been very usefull in order to balance the plane. Also it would have been usefull too if the autopilot was auto trimming. And it's not dangerous at all.

Edited by blast