Realistic X-55 spring tension for stick

Greetings everyone! As I work to become more proficient in my carrier landings, I want to make sure that I have the most realistic feel for the stick. I have an X-55 HOTAS and the stick comes with several tension springs. Does anyone know which spring would best replicate the feel of the real Hornet or maybe which spring tension (light or heavy) is best for overall control?

I have been messing around with curves as well and from others on the forums here, 15 or so for pitch and roll may be good unless others have seen better results for the X-55.

Thank you for the help with this!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

It's really up to you.

Currently I use the yellow spring and then in game ad a curve of 20 with a bit of a dead zone as my yaw has a bit of play.

I've read some people do a curve of 25 but again you gotta kinda play with it to find a sweet spot for you.

Generally, for fighters the best to try to replicate the real deal is the heaviest one.

Simers who got to seat in a real fighter and move the stock are usually surprised by how hard it is.

Mirage 2000 or F-16 takes around 10kg/ 22lbs to pull full aft.

Or try Thrustmaster Warthog stick.

With the heaviest spring on X-55 you will still be far from that.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi