2.5.2.18307@openbeta:MP: Server not in MP list(direct connect says server offline)

Drexx

Ok I PMd BigNewy to tell the team to urgently investigate the connection issues, I hope he replies here very soon.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

If any fix is coming, it's not happening next week. So hang in there.

Unless ED finally understand this two week hiatus isn't positive.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

"hiatus" ? xD

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

"hiatus" ? xD

hiatus (hʌɪˈeɪtəs) - noun: hiatus; plural noun: hiatuses

a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

• 1 month later...

PLS address this problem!

+1 affected players!

AMD 5800 x3d Ekwb liquid cooled - 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C14D-32GTZ - rtx 3080 Asus Ekwb liquid cooled - Asus Dark Hero X570 - M2 Nvme 1tb 980 pro - M2 Nvme 1tb 970 evo - some other HD

Reverb G2 VR headset  + Leap motion hand controller 

VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ Ultimate - Extended + Custom made Speed "bugfeedback" stiffening joystick with arduino and DCS Bios - Trhustmaster Wharthog throttle -MFG Crosswinf pedals -Simshaker controling a Jetseat and 2 bassshakers

even after refreshing list and rebooting your router?

I'm having this issues as well. At first I saw every server. I sat int he lobby a while afk, when I returned I refreshed the lobby but the servers went from over a hundre to 13. I manually connected once to a server. The server crashed (unrelated) then tried to manually connect again and now I'm getting the offline message while wingmen were still on the server.

Steps taken:

Rebooted Moden/Router

Flushed DNS

Disabled and Re-enabled ethernet adapter.

Repaired via dcs software

reverted to release build via dcs software

reverted back to open beta build (original state) via dcs software

I've been playing DCS series from over 10 years now. Seems in recent days I've been more and more disappointed and my breaks away from the game have been getting longer and longer. I recently purchased the Tomcat. I refrained from the Hornet even though it has been a childhood favorite because of the state of the game/simulation. If I don't see notable improvements the Tomcat will be my last module. This actually upsets me. This game fills a large void and offers something no other game does. I don't want to say good bye.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

• 6 months later...

I and my friends have this problem now.

We can not connect by IP and we do not see the same servers in the list at the same time.

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280