F\A-18C Hornet

volodymyrcaptain

Module Manager should offer you to install it.

Note it requires DCS Open Beta.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

firstly make sure that you have the dcs open beta and not the regular one.

The easiest way of knowing if you have the beta or the regular one is to check the shortcut on your desktop. If it's the beta it will be called DCS World Openbeta, and if it's the regular one it will only be called DCS World.

Start the game and check the top of the screen, the module manager is the icon that looks like a box made out of 9 smaller boxes. If you own an unistalled module there will also be a number in red on the same icon. The number is dependent on how many modules you havn't installed.

And if you click on it will ask if you wan't to install said moduels

Now get cranking - you got a lot to learn!

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64