Missing server refresh button

RazorbackNL

Hi guys,

Since a few updates ago I've lost my server refresh button. It is greyed out.

Screen_180608_211352.thumb.jpg.214d7958ac43adf30a48ed5467397308.jpg

A repair or deleting my DCS.openbeta SavedGames folder did not work. The button is still missing.

Also when a server is selected I am not able to see server details like what modules are used or who is currently on it.

Any thoughts would be very welcome.

Thanks

Edited by Razorback[NL]

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

No one else is having this issue?

I can temporarily solve the problem with the missing button by going to Connect To IP and try to connect to any private server without entering a password. Once I close the Connect To IP window the button is available again. I can than also see the server details again.

When I connect to a server from the list and come back to the list again the button is again missing.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Works For Me™

Open Beta 2.5.2.18521

It's greyed out for a few seconds, then becomes available to click, so it might be working for you but you need to wait. I presume it's like that to prevent inadvertently DDoSing things.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Works For Me™

Open Beta 2.5.2.18521

It's greyed out for a few seconds, then becomes available to click, so it might be working for you but you need to wait. I presume it's like that to prevent inadvertently DDoSing things.

Waiting and waiting and waiting. Still no refresh button :(

Hey Razorback hows it going?

You are not alone, same issue here. Refresh button is always greyed out, no matter how long i wait and the middle panel showing sever details is always empty.

I only have the open beta installed atm.