AUTO is active when CCIP prog is selected !

sunski34

But you should be able to press the undesignate button to return to ccip

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I believe the last video episode 14 I think by Wags Matt talked changing from auto to ccip mode.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• 1 month later...
Any progress on this?

I reckon I had the same problem today also - tried Auto bombing and was then unable to switch back to CCIP, regardless of what I tried...

CCIP has to be an underlining mode. Has to be selected on your DDI. Then, if you designate a tgt. via hud the mode goes to auto. Press undesignate "pinky" and you're back in CCIP

Go to this thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3563084&postcount=27

I popped a question relating to this in post #27. ivanK explained how it works in post #28

• 4 weeks later...

Hey egalewings I been having a problem with go from Auto (CCRP) to CCIP. TGT 1 is in Auto program 1 and 2 tgt is in CCIP in program 2 but I cannot get the system to switch to program number 2? Looked a Wags video and still cannot get the system to go to program 2. Tried undesignated button and tried going to safe back to Arm. Pushed Program btn and even tried step it will not switch any guess on how to switch from Auto to CCIP and change the program to another release type?

Hey egalewings I been having a problem with go from Auto (CCRP) to CCIP. TGT 1 is in Auto program 1 and 2 tgt is in CCIP in program 2 but I cannot get the system to switch to program number 2? Looked a Wags video and still cannot get the system to go to program 2. Tried undesignated button and tried going to safe back to Arm. Pushed Program btn and even tried step it will not switch any guess on how to switch from Auto to CCIP and change the program to another release type?
Hey

To switch from auto designation mode to ccip, you press whatever you mapped your undesignation/nose wheel steer switch key to (look up your keyfile in control). Press it once and the auto mode will go to ccip symbology on the hud.

Prog button in store page (PB15) will select your configured weapon programs. From 1 through to 5.

When release weapon under program 1, push Prog button and it would switch to program 2.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset