HUD FLIR

Domestos

HUD FLIR don't work in my Harrier. I tried the HOTAS control and the keyboard shortcut. It used to work and now it doesn't. I've done a cleanup and a repair but still no joy. I notice that clicking the SSS down twice rapidly doesn't work either to put the TGP into HTS mode. I'm confident my switchology is correct :-)

I have searched the forum but it seems things work one week, then not the next. Whats the current situaton?

Domestos

HUD FLIR don't work in my Harrier. I tried the HOTAS control and the keyboard shortcut. It used to work and now it doesn't. I've done a cleanup and a repair but still no joy. I notice that clicking the SSS down twice rapidly doesn't work either to put the TGP into HTS mode. I'm confident my switchology is correct :-)

I have searched the forum but it seems things work one week, then not the next. Whats the current situaton?

Domestos

Are you 100% sure that the HUD is in "night" mode and that the FLIR switch behind the stick is on?

FLIR eats so many fps right now I barely use it.

I confirm I do not have your issue. FLIR to HUD is working and switch to HTS as well.

Although I noticed that sometimes SSS does not work at all when in HTS mode (Wide/Narrow, BH/WH, FLIR/CCD and so on). The next mission it does magically work, could not figure out why...

Edited by kaymelkan
grammar

Badoo 4 | iPod