Port Forwarding with IPv6 for hosting a server?

FMG_JoJo

Maybe someone can help me here. I only can create a forwarding port for IPv6 with my Router, there is simply no option to enter a IPv4 address. I already asked a friend of mine, who knows much about hosting servers and IP stuff, but he also can't help me with my problem. I also googled about my router and found out that it's really just not possible to make a forwarding port with IPv4 and as far as I know I need a static IPv4 address to host a DCS Server. So, do you guys have any solutions for me? This is the model of my router: CH7466CE (unfortunately only german google articles about it). I also read the manual for the router and I saw that it was once possible to enter a IPv4 address..

I can't solve your problem, but it sure sounds like an unusual problem. All my years of using routers usually end up with me not being able to use IPv6 at all, it's always been a default IPv4. Sounds strange to me.

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

I also read that my provider is "out of IPv4 addresses", but I think thats not the reason for IPv6 port forwarding. When i enter "ipconfig" in cmd I'm able to find mine and also if i google it I am able to find out what my IP address is. Maybe I'll have to do a call with my provider