[REPORTED]Clients exploding on airfield in multiplayer

It's happening all the time. We've tested on the Persian Gulf map and same thing happens. Clients start to warp in and out of the terrain and then explode. It happens when you take off from the carrier and land at an airfield and on both of our servers. I'm including a track file from this morning.

Snowman said that when he looked at my aircraft externally that it was doing the same thing that I saw when external on his aircraft. This can be reproduced because it was doing the same thing with a different client and me yesterday. Shows up in the Tacview as well. If you select Snowman's aircraft in Tacview you'll see him bounce up and down through the runway at the end.

Go to 2:25 and watch till end.

VAF SUPT And Refueling Caucasus beta-20180616-095851.trk

Tacview-20180616-095918-DCS-VAF SUPT And Refueling Caucasus beta.zip

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can confirm this is also happening on both Aerobatics Online servers. A mass player disconnect/timeout usually follows. I watched a server full with 43 people go to 0 in less than three minutes.

I don't see anything in the logs other than the normal slot switching, and then a lot of people suddenly disconnecting.

Aerobatics Online Server Admin

Gaming Rig: i7 7700k @ 4.6, Nvidia GTX-1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SDD.

Hardware: TM Warthog w/ 10cm extension, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, Obutto r3volution pit, Oculus Rift CV1

Its on private servers too.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

Seen this a bunch of times especially in helicopters when you spawn in

Sometimes = instant EXPLODE , reported but ED don't seem to care about MP

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• 1 year later...

Still happening.

On multiplayer

Current version OB as of 25.06.2019 (2.5.5.32533)

Spawn on stennis, carrier is not moving.

Rearm/refuel, feeling that weight kick as usual.

Take off, go land to an airfield.

When I come to a full stop, I bounce up, fall down, explode.

There are situations when that not happens, I believe when I do not rearm, but can't remember all occasions now, going to try a bit (needs multiplayer situation so it's not easy to produce in single)

• 2 months later...
  • ED Team

Do you have track, log? Do you remember server and mission name?

Added. As I see, here described two issues: 1. A/C bouncing and exploding on the airfield (mostly catched after carrier takeoff and AF landing) and 2. mass A/C exploding and 'kicking' from server.

Second issue should be solved (we hope) with 2.5.5.34864 update, we have had tickets in Tech. Support. But we still watching situation and I ask server admins to report similar cases.

First issue doesn't reproduced here (we flew a lot of public servers) and needs steps for reproducing as detailed as possible.

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• ED Team

A/C bouncing after landing reproduced already, programmers work on it.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• 2 weeks later...

Respawn aircraft exploding and sinking into runway

Respawn aircraft exploding and sinking into runway;

This is pretty new to the game now! Old reliable mission will cause some players to rubber band all around and others to sink through carrier decks and land bases to the "Under Oceans".. me I'm normally hosting so I don't see it! However; most everyone else is having issues when trying to play any mutiplayer missions now! but hay! I'm not bitter or nothing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]