MLRS does not fire weapons..

I cannot get the USA MLRS to fire at anything. Even gave it an advanced waypoint to fire at point.

So, I searched the forum and found a thread about this problem, but the user had made a mistake in his mission, and got it working. He posted the working mission. But it doesn't work either. My mission and a mission that he said works, both do not fire.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

can you post your mission.

This is the mission I downloaded where they said it was working. It was from 2011 though, so maybe it doesn't work because something changed? Or maybe it's my install..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Can confirm what Joey45 said, seems to work fine. It also targeted the firepoint I set.

I've attached a mission (OpenBeta). If you put a M818 Transport next to your MLRS then it will act as a mobile warehouse and rearm (see the 'warehouse' attribute in the lua file for that vehicle). Takes about 3 minutes for the targeting, then about 15 minutes or so to reload after the launch - rinse/repeat.

Use time acc at about x10 to watch it fire/reload/fire/reload etc...

MLRS-001.zip

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

It takes 3 minutes for them to fire..

I have a separate problem where he fires on the start point not the waypoint I set it to move to before it fires.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thanks. Yes, that mission works for me. The MLRS fire. But not in my mission with the same exact unit. I'll attach the mission. I had 3 blue MLRS in a battlefield going to one waypoint and then fireing at point. I just removed the units and re-added on mlrs. Still doesn't work.

Press LCtrl+Z to fast forward the battle.

LAlt+Z to slow down FF..

Your MLRS is too close to your fire point. Look for the MLRS range Rings and you will see the inner one is beyond your target.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Doh!!! :cry:

Roger!! I thought the inner one meant it was more accurate at that range. Thanks!!