Sensor Select Left makes the EHSD appear on the right MPCD instead of the left

toilet2000

According to the pocket guide :

SSS Left If no EHSD page is displayed in either MPCD, the first actuation will select the EHSD main page in the Left MPCD. Subsequent actuations toggle between the EHSD center and decenter modes.

While it was like this before, now the EHSD appears on the right MPCD. It's not a big issue but it does make it a bit more complicated to fiddle with MPCDs without taking your hands off the HOTAS.

• 1 month later...

I realize this is old. I've noticed wherever I start using the ehsd or any of the other sss displays they stay. I like them on the right because, if you think about it, the point of the sss is to create some hands off functionality and let me use my right hand, throttle hand to quickly do things and still fly the aircraft. I don't have to use those sss pages manually, leaving my ew, stores, and vref pages on my right, easier to access.

I don't know how it is supposed to be in real life, but that's my feelings on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift