Blue Angels plane went down today..

(CNN) -- A jet flying in formation with the U.S. Navy Blue Angels precision flying team crashed Saturday during an air show near Beaufort, South Carolina, authorities said.

"I was told [the pilot] was alive, but I can't confirm that," a South Carolina state trooper speaking on condition of anonymity told CNN.

The officer said he and other state troopers were assisting the Marine Corps air station, which was putting on the show, by rerouting traffic around the crash site -- "which is said to not be around any houses -- so they can get the pilot out."

Several hospitals said they had received no casualties.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/21/blueangels.crash/index.html

sig-YF19a.jpg

The Pilot died on the crash..

That is just sad news. He tryed to get it away from homes but it was too quick after hitting the power lines he had almost no time to think about anything. He must have been going way to low..

My prayers are with his family and close friends and Team.. Rest in Peace..

God bless him!

I have all the SmokeOn Movies 720p (part 1 to 4: )

Oh, I confused them with the Thunderbirds!

Blue Angels are the NAVY of course.

and I have also so many respects for those guys.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

My sympathies :(

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Let's stay away from speculating what happened. The news media is already horribly inept at giving the public any kind of factual knowledge about air shows or how the Blue's perform.... Makes me want to punch the anchors and reporters in the face! (Sorry...)

CNN just confirmed; the one fatality reported was the pilot. R.I.P and my sincere condolences to his friends, family and entire Blue Angel family (team)...

:(

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

My thoughts are with the family and fellow team mates right now. A very sad

accident. There is nothing much one can say when something like this happens. We can remember him as a fine airman and my heart is with his family and friends. Sad.

R.I.P.

<Salute>

Sad to hear this... unfortunately accidents like this do happen... :noexpression:

They do, but still,

RIP this is really sad to hear... :cry:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices