Issue with the DMT

Nerd1000

I can select the DMT either using the MPCD or the sensor switch, but weird things happen either way: When I use the MPCD I can't slew the DMT, and when I use the sensor switch the DMT immediately locks on to my current flight vector. I can slew the sensor in this situation, but it jitters around and tries to lock on to everything. When I press the unlock/NWS button after selecting the DMT with the sensor switch it does return to the flight vector, but it immediately locks on again :mad:

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening? I have the slew assigned to the mini-stick on my throttle, if the axes cause problems.

I thought that might be the issue. Annoying because I don't have enough hat switches to bind everything onto one. Interestingly the TGP works fine.

For those like me who can't assign the TDC to a hat without sacrificing some other important function, I've found a workaround: if you want to remove all locks (e.g. when returning to base) select INS as sensor before unlocking. The DMT can be placed on a target by selecting it (it will lock somewhere random) then putting the flight vector on the target and pressing unlock- you can then fine-tune with the ministick, though it will jump around a little.