How to Install A-10C Tactical Training Campaign

I recently purchased the Gazelle helicopter and the A-10C Tactical Training Qualification Campaign. When I restarted DCS World I was shown a box in which I inserted the serial number of the Gazelle and was able to install the helicopter. Although in DCS World there was a notice that I could install both the helicopter and the campaign I can't find where the campaign installed or whether it installed at all. I have looked high and low on the home page listings (Campaign, Mission, etc.) but have not found the A-10C Tactical Training Campaign. Can anyone advise me how to install this campaign.

Thanks for any help!

For the tactical training campaign you also need to purchase the a10c warthog dlc. if you have it already, you should see tactical training in your campaigns list. Not sure what happens if you have the campaign dlc but not the prerequisite airplane dlc.

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

Support advised me that if you don’t have the aircraft you can’t purchase the module. So I’m guessing kagelcom would have the A-10C.

Thanks for the info on where to find the campaign, I just purchased a few in the sale.

If it installed correctly you should see files in this path:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\campaigns\A-10C TTQ

And see it under the A-10C Campaigns Tab:

attachment.php?attachmentid=188703&stc=1&d=1530273556

If it's not visible then use the Module Manager to uninstall and reinstall it.

539642924_TTQCampaignMenu.thumb.jpg.1ca5764d00f0cc7b16045e9d7f59f814.jpg

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Did you activate it by putting the serial number in if there is one?did you check to see if it installed under the module manager? Is it green or red?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.