Swiss Air Force Terrain Mod/Structures

6 hours ago, PSV_Tango said:

Hey Guys, sorry i was inactive for sometime due the (well) situation that we all know. I'll update mods and stuffs to make them work again with current DCS version.

Take care

You're the same Tango that was working on a Pilatus Pc-7? Wondering what happened to that mod as we really need an armed two seater prop, Pc-7, At-27...

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

23 hours ago, PSV_Tango said:

Hey Guys, sorry i was inactive for sometime due the (well) situation that we all know. I'll update mods and stuffs to make them work again with current DCS version.

Take care

Hope all is well.

And thank you for your work. 

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 3 months later...

Tango, what is the status of the KAFA?

I installed the mod and placed the static object at Tal Siman Base (updated Syria Map) - Landing is possible - ATC gives you no trouble - the FA18 hook slides over the cable but no arresting takes place... 😞

The KAFA is a great idea and fine work (thanks to you 🙂) and it looks to me like the only way to safely land the FA18 at Tal Siman.

Thanks for a quick reply

Harry

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Valium said:

Nope, it's not functional and crashes DCS for a few months or maybe over year.

Fixed.

I'm in a good path to make it work as it should, will report if i make progress.

• Like 4

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set