Holy Cow!

Speedbrake

^ Maybe that is the new AI they are developing. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

3 questions:

Were any COWs harmed in the creating of that video ?

Will they come with IFF ?

Can we use them for spies and gathering info....

or maybe "COW" is a code word for something :lol:

If it really is something that is done on the side and not consuming major developer resources ... then what the heck, cows it is...

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

I hope we get multi-crew in the open beta!

honey%2Bpanto%2Bcow.jpg\

Kidding aside, if you've ever been to Eastern Europe, you'll know that there are cows and sheep everywhere! Things that make the sim immersive are a good thing.

Plus, we've seen WIP images of deck crew for carriers and such, so don't worry, I'm sure airfield enhancements are on he way too.

LMAO!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This would mostly make sense with world war 1 planes. Landing in a field or just lazily flying just above the treetops and having the cows below you jumping in panic.

So, I vote for ww1 planes.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

Nice, but i personaly would rather them to be working on stuff more useful and wanted in a flight sim ratehr than a Farm Sim or Sim City, like animated ground crew, pilots we could set on ME to create scenes, etc..etc... Or at lest get videos of this if they are. :)

To qoute Wags:

Before you ask: no, such efforts do no take away from critical path developments (different staff),

I hope we get multi-crew in the open beta!

honey%2Bpanto%2Bcow.jpg\

Kidding aside, if you've ever been to Eastern Europe, you'll know that there are cows and sheep everywhere! Things that make the sim immersive are a good thing.

Plus, we've seen WIP images of deck crew for carriers and such, so don't worry, I'm sure airfield enhancements are on he way too.

LOL,

Insurgents could be using this as a disguise? Is there a loadout option for these cows in the editor?

big-gun-nice-cow.jpg

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Wait a minute these cows may be more sinister then first thought, especially for rotary wings, cow takes out R22.

Cow takes out R22, ouch.

Seems an R22 can't sling load a 600KG bovine. :music_whistling:

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I disagree with all the complainers here.

It's this kind of stuff that makes DCS World more immersive. Anything that makes flying over the terrain feel more real isn't unimportant at all.

Cows are a very common sight and are as important as civilian road traffic, trains and trees.

I'm very happy about the civilian foot traffic and civilian aircraft as well.

A feature I would like to see is the option for mission builders to turn off or reduce civilian traffic for selected areas of a map. Or an option for wartime civilian traffic with wartime behaviour.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Now demanding Niva, Don-500, T-150 and Belarus ground units for the fields of Krasnodar!

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

This is good IMO, especially the civilian foto traffic leads directly to animated ground crew at airports.

This is the holy grail of flight sim immersion, something that was not possible before, due to lack of computing power.

I fully agree there are many outstanding issues and features that have far greater priority than this, but if Wags says it's not taking time off the other stuff, why not?

This can be a small effort for ED, but can yield a big impact on immersion.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

I am Lovin' it ;)

Apropos insurgents:

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

header_Cow-flying.jpg

Clearly not a Robinson R22. :thumbup:

nice addition for helicopter flights! great move indeed!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I disagree with all the complainers here.

It's this kind of stuff that makes DCS World more immersive. Anything that makes flying over the terrain feel more real isn't unimportant at all.

Cows are a very common sight and are as important as civilian road traffic, trains and trees.

I'm very happy about the civilian foot traffic and civilian aircraft as well.

A feature I would like to see is the option for mission builders to turn off or reduce civilian traffic for selected areas of a map. Or an option for wartime civilian traffic with wartime behaviour.

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Well, they will have to update the game engine for persistent cow pies and have various equipment fits for Bulls, Steers, Heifers and Cows... I mean, nobody wants to be caught in a situation where they need a Bull but only have a Steer. I wonder if cow chip tossing will be a thing?

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"