disconnection problems

skoner

Please download the attached rar file and extract the autoexec.cfg into the following folder:

C:\Users\<yourname>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

this file will allow your connection to cope with larger upstream/downstream requirements that are typical with most DCS MP servers, especially busy ones.

autoexec cfg client.rar

Please download the attached rar file and extract the autoexec.cfg into the following folder:

C:\Users\<yourname>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

this file will allow your connection to cope with larger upstream/downstream requirements that are typical with most DCS MP servers, especially busy ones.

Can someone post this file without the compression? I'd love to have a fix as I have the same problem with disconnecting from busy servers but I don't have the program that unpacks this file.

Mustang, i have a question for you about the speeds inside autoexec.cfg

Im looking to the file attached so, you recommend this settings for any client?

Is the optimum value taking on count your experience?

What about the server? Could the server use the same speed settings or is better to use something different?

Thanks in advance

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I have the same disconnect issue while running that file. We have MULTIPLE guys throughout our DCS community that do as well, they are running that file too. It seems since 2.5 DCS has gotten buggy as hell in the multiplayer realm almost to the point of being unplayable. 5+ people on a server and the lag is so horrific. It might be a server setting. We are looking into that. However I feel with the issue so widespread that its more of a DCS issue.

Mustang, i have a question for you about the speeds inside autoexec.cfg

Im looking to the file attached so, you recommend this settings for any client?

Is the optimum value taking on count your experience?

What about the server? Could the server use the same speed settings or is better to use something different?

Thanks in advance

Yes any client speed should benefit from this, I've shared this file with numerous people over the months and each person has reported far greater connection stability

I have the same disconnect issue while running that file. We have MULTIPLE guys throughout our DCS community that do as well, they are running that file too. It seems since 2.5 DCS has gotten buggy as hell in the multiplayer realm almost to the point of being unplayable. 5+ people on a server and the lag is so horrific. It might be a server setting. We are looking into that. However I feel with the issue so widespread that its more of a DCS issue.

The server itself needs an autoexec.cfg file itself with larger parameters to cope when the traffic load gets high, i'll attach the one below that you can drop into your host machine.

autoexec for server.rar

Edited by Mustang