[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] Liberation Dynamic Campaign

What I love about this campaign is it gives you the opportunity to use your different modules. What's missing though is Helo transport missions unless i missing something. Any plans or ways we can help add this in future builds?

It has certainly come along since i last tried it with the original build. A lot more dynamic though the AI in DCS is still a nightmare. My first mission my wingman bailed out after burning through his fuel while I still had 5000lbs left...bummer!

Hey guys, I've recently started to get into DCS Liberation however I'm having some issues especially when it comes to the air to ground missions especially strike missions.

I've found that whenever I select a flight and load up the mission get to the target I cannot find any objectives or units at the waypoints that were designated. For example, a mission was to take out 3 BTR-80s and I flew to the target waypoints and there was nothing there and the objective marker/steer points were on top of a large building. I also selected a flight to take out some hangars but the steerpoints were out in the middle of the desert with nothing near them. I also flew the mission and there was nothing there to double-check.

Does anyone else have this issue or am I doing something wrong?

It looks like this currently. The mission is to destroy objectives at DACHSHUND however there are no targets there.

Looks like I found the issue, I ticked cull units and set it to 80nm as without it enabled my FPS was in the low teens in VR. However, with it on my FPS was perfect. My thinking was it culled the units and made them appear once you reach that certain distance. It seems to have removed them completely (I'm not sure if this is intended). Is there any way around this or do I just need to increase the cull distance to say 200km?

Edited by Rykane

It looks like this currently. The mission is to destroy objectives at DACHSHUND however there are no targets there.

Looks like I found the issue, I ticked cull units and set it to 80nm as without it enabled my FPS was in the low teens in VR. However, with it on my FPS was perfect. My thinking was it culled the units and made them appear once you reach that certain distance. It seems to have removed them completely (I'm not sure if this is intended). Is there any way around this or do I just need to increase the cull distance to say 200km?

I would take the headset off until FPS improves :music_whistling::smilewink:

I had to, sorry!!!

I would take the headset off until FPS improves :music_whistling::smilewink:

I had to, sorry!!!

I tried to trust me, haha. I can't go back to non-vr. I talked on the discord and the developer replied with him knowing about the culling issue where it just straight up removes units. He said he wants it to eventually hide them etc. For now, he recommended trying smaller theatres.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Finally got it working and finished my first mission, took out a Kub site in a harrier, chased halfway back by a mig through the valleys, dodged two of his missiles but he got me in the end. Lots of fun. I just have a question. When I finish the mission and save the debrief, does the filename matter? I just saved it as 1, that seemed to work. Liberation counted the mission and everything seemed to save. Just want to be sure I'm doing it right. Thanks again!

Yes.

How do I implement the SC's instead of the Stennis?

It's realy complicated to understand in the description.

Any help is highly appreciated

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Go to settings and the search for a checkbox like "use supercarrier". Click on it and then the sc module is used in the missions instead of the Stennis.

There is no Settings Page/Button.

In the Configuration is not SC checkbox either!

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Thx....was on the old 1.5 Version....big Thx Buddy!

Resolution of GUI window?

Sorry if this has been covered already. I couldn't read every message in the thread and searches didn't pick it up.

I run at 1680x1050 and when I use the screen to configure the assets I cannot get to the bottom of the screen to select AWACS, or in fact to even OK the selections to generate the campaign. I must be missing something simple, but I haven't been able to scroll, drag, resize or do anything else to get to the bottom of the screen. Help :dunno::dunno:

FIRST:

That is a hell of a good Frontend for a real dynamic campaign.

Thats it what the comunity was looking for....

BIG BIG THX to the CODERS!

FIRST:

That is a hell of a good Frontend for a real dynamic campaign.

Thats it what the comunity was looking for....

BIG BIG THX to the CODERS!

Totally agree with this, brilliant work :-) Thank you

Computer Specs:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

Thermaltake 360 AIO Water Cooler

32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600Mhz RGB RAM

GeForce RTX 2080 Super [ NVIDIA]

512GB Adata M2 NVME (boot drive)

1TB Adata M2 NVME

1TB WD Blue SSD

Corsair RM850x Power Supply

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve Case

Samsung 43" 4K Smart TV (used as monitor)

TRACK IR 5 + Wireless DelanClip Head Tracker

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Sorry if this has been covered already. I couldn't read every message in the thread and searches didn't pick it up.

I run at 1680x1050 and when I use the screen to configure the assets I cannot get to the bottom of the screen to select AWACS, or in fact to even OK the selections to generate the campaign. I must be missing something simple, but I haven't been able to scroll, drag, resize or do anything else to get to the bottom of the screen. Help :dunno::dunno:

I think you are using the old version. Try this https://github.com/Khopa/dcs_liberation/releases/tag/2.0RC9