[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] Liberation Dynamic Campaign

Payload & Airfields

Hi!

First I will say: I LOVE THIS STUFF!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I have two questions:

Is it possible to save costum Payloads in the future?

&

Is it possible to define the start Airfield in the future?

Keep up the good work!!

Im a Liberation user too and have been since v1. But recently the larger campaigns have been crippling my system. Love the full map missions but some sort of slider to reduce the quantity of AI’s is a must for a low/medium spec PC.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

Im a Liberation user too and have been since v1. But recently the larger campaigns have been crippling my system. Love the full map missions but some sort of slider to reduce the quantity of AI’s is a must for a low/medium spec PC.

You can use the "culling" option.

Set culling to, for instance, 100nm and all units beyond that radius from you, will be erased from the mission.

Note that some missions (e.g. SEAD and STRIKE) might have targets that are far away. If they are outside your culling zone, they won't spawn.

Also you can disable the static smoke effects, in an attempt to gain some extra fps

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Firstly, I'm really enjoying Liberation so thank you for your hard work in making this happen - it really adds a much needed dimension to DCS.

My question / request is - would it be possible somehow to define what skin aircraft should use, in a manner similar to the custom payload? Yes, I can go into the ME and manually change every skin individually, but being able to do it from the Liberation GUI would be much easier from a user standpoint I reckon. Specifically, to be able to either define a skin for each flight, or each...base, or side would be great (something like that). This comes in handy when you have addon skins installed that don't have country codes - for example, if I'm playing as Israel but the F-16 defaults to an addon skin without a country code, it's a pain to have to change it individually for each a/c on each mission.

Edited by Relayer

a cool idea for the future would be more anti-shipping targets. maybe some tankers (similar to oil derricks, rigs in that they bring in money), more warships, etc. also make them further out to see. right now most ships are right off the coast and some even spawn on land.

great job! :)

question about this...

Trying to generate a campaign for my open beta install...I went through the readme and "Created New", but despite verifying that I have my install paths for Saved Games and Open Beta installs in the liberation settings...I can't see any generated missions/campaigns...where should the install be?

anyone else seeing their armour having trouble pathfinding through the trees in Syria? I am turn 8 into my campaign and noticed that my armour cannot advance... it just runs circles throughout the olive groves...

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Firstly, I'm really enjoying Liberation so thank you for your hard work in making this happen - it really adds a much needed dimension to DCS.

My question / request is - would it be possible somehow to define what skin aircraft should use, in a manner similar to the custom payload? Yes, I can go into the ME and manually change every skin individually, but being able to do it from the Liberation GUI would be much easier from a user standpoint I reckon. Specifically, to be able to either define a skin for each flight, or each...base, or side would be great (something like that). This comes in handy when you have addon skins installed that don't have country codes - for example, if I'm playing as Israel but the F-16 defaults to an addon skin without a country code, it's a pain to have to change it individually for each a/c on each mission.

Second that, would love it.

anyone else seeing their armour having trouble pathfinding through the trees in Syria? I am turn 8 into my campaign and noticed that my armour cannot advance... it just runs circles throughout the olive groves...

Yep, same here

Also my Hornet wingman is showing erratic behaviour. Yesterday it landed on the supercarrier and decided to start taxiing in circles (crashing into other AI and blocking the landing area)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hi guys,

First, thanks for this mod i'm really enjoying it and the money management aspect is really cool.

I see that someone already asked this but no answer sooo is it possible to add custom faction ?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Koros

Ok thanks for the info !

Btw i was on the 2.1.0 version and tried the 2.1.5. I'm not sure if it's a stable release but i found there were more bugs and instability but more importantly, it is detected as a Trojan and causes crashes so i'll stay away from this version and probably just Liberation 2.0 for now while hoping my pc is ok.

I'm not saying this is a Trojan and dont think it really is but it is a "suspect behavior".

I understand that it is probably linked to the way Liberation works but i didn't have this problem with the 2.1.0.

Did it happen to anyone else here ?

I'm using the zip version not the one with the installer btw.

Edit: I don't want to scare anyone from using this great software but the 2.1.5 is unusable for me as i can't use anything on my pc when it's running, everything crashes. It is to note that this might have been caused by my antivirus to prevent any potential dammage and not by Liberation itself. Nonetheless there is a problem with this version (atleast for me). I hope you understand.

Edited by Koros

Ok thanks for the info !

Btw i was on the 2.1.0 version and tried the 2.1.5. I'm not sure if it's a stable release but i found there were more bugs and instability but more importantly, it is detected as a Trojan and causes crashes so i'll stay away from this version and probably just Liberation 2.0 for now while hoping that my pc is ok.

I'm not saying this is a Trojan and dont think it really is but it is a suspect behavior.

I understand that it is probably linked to the way Liberation works but i didn't have this problem with the 2.1.0.

Did it happen to anyone else here ?

I'm using the zip version not the one with the installer btw.

It is not a virus!!!!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Edited by edokg

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic128931_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

SO:Win10 64bit CPU:Intel i7 8700K@3.7 RAM:DDR4 46GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz CL14 GPU:Nvidia EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW iCX MB:ASRock Z370 Extreme4 HDD:

512GB Samsung 970 PRO SSD M.2 NVMe + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

Just discovered this wonderful piece of software - Wow!

However, I'm running into a game breaking problem. Comms don't work!

I can communicate with my wingman OK, but AWACs is very inconsistent, most times they don't respond, then once in awhile out of the blue I'll get a BRAA call, then nothing again.

Supercarrier comms are worse - When I call inbound, the initial answer from marshal isn't heard. I hear myself respond to them, but none of the important bits!

I'm not having this issue with regular missions or multiplayer. I always play easy comms off (Yes, I'm ensuring I have the right freqs per the kneeboard, and I believe they're correct as I get the occasional response).

I have no idea what could be causing this.... Is there a known bug / conflict between Voiceattack / Vaicom and this software? That's the only thing I can think of.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

just found this tool for DCS, this is so great!

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I have no idea what could be causing this.... Is there a known bug / conflict between Voiceattack / Vaicom and this software? That's the only thing I can think of.

Yeah there is a bug with viacom. I believe they've fixed it internally.

Yeah there is a bug with viacom. I believe they've fixed it internally.

Good to know, thanks!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

However, I'm running into a game breaking problem. Comms don't work!

I can communicate with my wingman OK, but AWACs is very inconsistent, most times they don't respond, then once in awhile out of the blue I'll get a BRAA call, then nothing again.

Supercarrier comms are worse - When I call inbound, the initial answer from marshal isn't heard. I hear myself respond to them, but none of the important bits!

I'm not having this issue with regular missions or multiplayer. I always play easy comms off (Yes, I'm ensuring I have the right freqs per the kneeboard, and I believe they're correct as I get the occasional response).

I don't have Voiceattack/Viacom but I have noticed how quiet the coms have become since about 3 patches ago.

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I don't have Voiceattack/Viacom but I have noticed how quite the coms have become since about 3 patches ago.

Yeah, there definitely something wonky.

I turned off Voiceattack and still have hit and miss comms, especially in the A-10C-II, though I think that module has its own comms bugs right now...

Edit: there seems to be a DCS bug when using “combined joint task forces” for blue force country on AWACS. I believe liberation does this?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=286054

Probably explains my issues with AWACS, I wonder if it extends to supercarrier too? I’ll have to do some testing.

Edited by Sandman1330

Hello!

I play in persian gulf with f14 and the stable version

I have a RTX 3080 asus strix oc + 9700k, i play in 4k and i have 30fps

for sure there is some error by me, how it is possible?

If i eliminate civil traffic the situation is still the same, also put the screen in 2k does not seems to change

can you help me?

ty

I am having an issue with starting from an airbase in v2.1.5. Posted earlier about start times, if I start on a carrier, I always start first, even if I have CAP flights set to take off before my strike flight. When I try to fly a viper or hog from an airbase, it always tells me my flight is delayed and I have to wait. I have verified my start time is set to 0 minutes. The only way I can make sure to start without having to accel time is to be the only flight taking off from an airbase, which sucks if you're in a hog and have no cap. Anybody else having a similar problem or have a workaround?