Mission editor wheather wierd change

I edited a mission and have played for month. From the day before yesterday, I met ghost situation, once engage BLAT AP 18will pitch up and yaw to left . The rudder can not be recovered by stick input, rudder is solid stone like. the 18 will crash . But later I found other missions are OK, totally normal

last night, finally I found in mission editor, the weather is changed back to default.

Exclusively, only the 1500ft wind is fixed at more than 300 knt, and , can not be changed. the option is fade gray.

Screen_180705_000555.thumb.png.120c6a7300552e53a242a1c175ac9579.png

Anyone met same problem before? How come?

how to resolve?

Thank you !

Edited by bin801

It's not the wind speed. It's the direction the wind is blowing at.

In your screenshot the windspeed is at 0 knots on every altitude.

Edited by Nick_17

1)  Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4 / i9 13900K @ 5,5 Ghz / Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 4090 / 2 x 4 TB SSD Samsung 870 Evo / 2 x 1 TB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro / Meta Quest Pro

2)  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming / i9 10900K @ 4,9 Ghz / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 Mhz / Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 / 1 TB SSD Samsung 870 Evo / 500 GB M.2 SSD Samsung 980 Pro / HP Reverb G2

It's not the wind speed. It's the direction the wind is blowing at.

In your screenshot the windspeed is at 0 knots on every altitude.

Oh I thought, yes that is not speed.

But, as I wrote in first post "I edited a mission and have played for month. From the day before yesterday, I met ghost situation, once I engage BLAT AP 18will pitch up and yaw to left . The rudder can not be recovered by stick input, rudder is solid stone like. the 18 will crash . But later I found all the other missions are OK, totally normal" how come?

And, in my screenshot, why the wind direction at 1500 ft can not be adjusted?

please illuminate.

Thank you !

And, in my screenshot, why the wind direction at 1500 ft can not be adjusted?

please illuminate.

Thank you !

Because, at some point recently, the 33ft and 1600 ft wind directions were linked and now read the same. Adjusting the 33 ft level makes the same adjustment to the 1600 ft. In your screen, however, they are not quite identical for some reason. Just noticed the linkage myself yesterday.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Because, at some point recently, the 33ft and 1600 ft wind directions were linked and now read the same. Adjusting the 33 ft level makes the same adjustment to the 1600 ft. In your screen, however, they are not quite identical for some reason. Just noticed the linkage myself yesterday.

And, at 1600ft, the direction is not allowed to be adjusted.....