Please remove the Canadian F18's from the Stennis

Oban

Is it just me, or has everyone else got Canadian F18's on the deck of the Stennis, for the Cat1 recovery instant action mission?

It's not a massive issue, but surely changing them to USN Aircraft isn't that difficult?

Looks out of place. :(

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

I don't know what's difference. And I don't care :D

Agree

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

You can easely modify this yourself

yes I could, but I shouldn't have needed to :music_whistling: since when did CF18's operate off US Carriers ?? :megalol: if you're striving for realism with the game/sim, that also includes the attention to the smaller details, like having the right aircraft operating off the right platform :D

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

yes I could, but I shouldn't have needed to :music_whistling: since when did CF18's operate off US Carriers ?? :megalol: if you're striving for realism with the game/sim, that also includes the attention to the smaller details, like having the right aircraft operating off the right platform :D

Good point.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Absolutely agree with this.

Why not make it so no skins other than US work on Carrier give me a brake

Because like it or not it is still a game. Its not real life like some folks try to make it.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

If the folks from the Great White North wish to fly their Hornets from the Stennis, so be it.... :-)

I can see for a historical mission, otherwise...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Because like it or not it is still a game. Its not real life like some folks try to make it.

I was being sarcastic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Back, before DCS when it was flaming cliffs, maybe...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Its a game , or maybe we should die when we crash , staying alive after crash is not realistic :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its a game , or maybe we should die when we crash , staying alive after crash is not realistic :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if you eject, the AIB comes and confiscates your computer and all hardware used to fly. You won't get it back until the 180D investigation is over.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

From a Canadian like me I say it just shows our skill that we can land a ground based fighter on a Carrier. We our just that good. We don need no arrestor hooks even.

awesome man! you'll have to give lessons! :thumbup:;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Just so you know. Canadian CF-18 pilotes (not all, but most of them) have the the qualification for carrier Op's. So the Canadian livery is where it beongs, a long side of coallition fighters all in the same big family.

A major a worked with when i was serving had a Golden pooly for opver a 100 carrier landings. ;)

All this makes me think back to when we did have a carrier HMCS Bonaventure from 21 January 1957 – 3 July 1970

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Yeah, unrealistic. Let's just swap them for UK liveried aircraft. Much more like it!

:music_whistling: :music_whistling: :music_whistling:

I do think the videos trying to provoke WW2.5 and getting Canada to invade were a bit much. They only had a few Canadian jets on US territory after all!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was this thread started by a certain twitter, KFC, McDonalds loven politician with big hands and great hair in masquerading as some one else. Just asking :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So a Squadron of CF-18s is doing a joint exercise with the USN. As the CF-18s are fully carrier capable I see why not.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

So a Squadron of CF-18s is doing a joint exercise with the USN. As the CF-18s are fully carrier capable I see why not.

Because they apparently don't have arrestor hooks for starters, and limited carrier qualified pilots secondly :D

Actually I looked closer and mine are Australian F18's it's possibly down to the order in the way which the default AI F18 textures are stored in the liveries folder ?

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Because they apparently don't have arrestor hooks for starters, and limited carrier qualified pilots secondly :D

Actually I looked closer and mine are Australian F18's it's possibly down to the order in the way which the default AI F18 textures are stored in the liveries folder ?

If you do a Google Image search you will find that all CF-188s still have tailhooks.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png