Nevada map cant live up to Caucasus & Gulf map

First - fantastic sim! Flying over the caucasus and the persion gulf is awesome! My two NVIDIA Ti 1080 with SLI connector show fantastic frame rates and a 'silky' smooth ride. On the same PC - with the same hardware - the same settings - the same version of the sim - the nevada map is un-flyable. You can almost see the frames arriving at the screen - lots of them even missing - so object do not move - but jump across the screen. Turning down the settings to 'medium' made it possible to get some motion into the sim but at what price... So I tuned down the 2.5 general release for the nevada desert and fly the caucasus & persian gulf in the open beta - full hog.

Here my question to the developers - are there any plans on feeding back the knowledge of the caucasus & gulf map into the nevada map?

Any other suggestions are welcome - but do not forget - the same hardware - the same everything - at the same time - the same version - just two very different results - two great maps - one not so great.

Well – what do I say! A BIG FAT спасибо/thank you to the ED developers! Now the Nevada map is performing! The same silky, smooth ride as the other maps. With one of the last updates (I checked the release notes and probably overlooked the issue) the problems with the map have been solved and it is pure pleasure to fly it.

Edited by HarryDeere41
Problem has been fixed by ED :)