Su-27 making God !!!

I just have to say that this man is really talented...

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this..

Thanks for sharing ... Now lets see it do what its designed for, Flight...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

You know, it took him 6 years to make this phenomenal grown up toy. I cosider myself mechanically inclined, astute, ingenius and a work-a-holic, but if it took him 6 years with a lot of experience in the art....It would take me all my life, marriage and sanity and in the end; it would not even come close to looking as detailed and flight worthy it probably wouldn't even roll down hill with it in tow.... LOL

I have made a lot of things from scratch in my life of 41 years, but Damn... His artistic tallent is defenatly something to brag about !!!

Cheers..

That is awesome, wish his english spelling was as good :P

Well, just try to make your next 5 posts in German language, and I'll tell ya if your grammar and spelling are OK or not ....:music_whistling: :smilewink:

His model is outstanding !!

Ten years ago I managed to rebuilt a '59 Volkswagen, which took me 3 years until completion, but I had no problems to obtain spare parts as there where plenty around to buy. This SU-27 was built from scratch, with no parts available at all, he had to built all the forms himself - what a tough job !

Standing ovations !

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Imagine how much he could sell that for...

And then imagine how unlikely it is that you could sell something you've spent 6 years on.

How much would you buy it for? Assuming you were earning say... a first captains' salary at a large airliner?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been and there you will long to return".

-Leonardo da Vinci

Imagine how much he could sell that for...

And then imagine how unlikely it is that you could sell something you've spent 6 years on.

How much would you buy it for? Assuming you were earning say... a first captains' salary at a large airliner?

I'd say a clean mil, but that guy seems well off enough to run his own workshop and fund this project, so I doubt that he would sell it for anything.

I mean... unless it was like $1 billion.

It was a good year ago when I went through this website but I believe the goal was to sell them in the end. He did all the hard work to make the mould. Now he should be able to just pump them out.

Thats a awesome model, he really needs a TV link though to fly it I think. The power in those engines is quite a bit and one could easily lose sight of it if they weren't careful. I wonder if he'll do the exhaust or NAV lights?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Before putting that aircraft flying I would make sure that nothing can go wrong... They were six years, six years of hard work, pals.

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Before putting that aircraft flying I would make sure that nothing can go wrong... They were six years, six years of hard work, pals.

I think that He's going to sell these ... It seems like They've created a company with that in mind...

It appears that this is the proto type, and I'm sure that They know what they're doing as far as test flying this bird ...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR