Smoke markers. How do I set them up?

davebert

I watched a grim reaper video where 2 guys were flying SU-25t's and testing all the weapons. At one point one of the guys said he was going to mark a target for the other guy to hit and a plume of blue smoke appeared. How is that done?

Thanks.

It can be done with "Combined Arms" if you have it. In the F10 map you select a vehicle and click the tank icon, then press "B", point and press 1-3 to release smoke.

Also you can load WP rockets.

EDIT: sorry didn't read this was the mission editor thread.

This is how you can set up a continous smoke on a zone

https://imgur.com/a/dPzj4lP

In the mission start you put nothing on the condition and in actions flag on (1).

It will smoke the zone every 240 seconds.

Or you can add a radio item which triggers once and increase the flag 1 by 1, you need to change the time since flag to 1 second instead of 240, then you can use the radio menu and it will smoke the zone everytime you use this action.

Edited by Ignition

It can be done with "Combined Arms" if you have it. In the F10 map you select a vehicle and click the tank icon, then press "B", point and press 1-3 to release smoke.

Also you can load WP rockets.

EDIT: sorry didn't read this was the mission editor thread.

This is how you can set up a continous smoke on a zone

https://imgur.com/a/dPzj4lP

In the mission start you put nothing on the condition and in actions flag on (1).

It will smoke the zone every 240 seconds.

Or you can add a radio item which triggers once and increase the flag 1 by 1, you need to change the time since flag to 1 second instead of 240, then you can use the radio menu and it will smoke the zone everytime you use this action.

Thanks ignition, I will try this out and see how it goes. For now I just added large smoke markers as visual guides to the targets.