Can you set wingman's bingo?

SonofEil

This seems to be module agnostic but whenever my wingman gets into a scuffle and miraculously survives, it's usually followed closely by, "Two, bingo fuel." Within a minute or two from the bingo call he's punching out.

How do I set my wingmans bingo level so that it's not effectively at empty?

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

He’ll usually call bingo before me so I can’t send him home at my bingo, and like I said, within a minute or two of his call he has to punch out when he runs out of gas.

I’m asking if there’s a way to set the wingman’s bingo level.

Short answer : no. Wingman is just an AI plane and the only thing you can do to play with bingo fuel call is to setOption for the group as RTB on bingo in advanced waypoint actions. But then if he behaves like you say then this is no solution, obviously.

Long answer : yes. You can script it quite easily using getFuel() function. You build a waypoint right before landing and once getFuel is at the level you set then you send him to the waypoint just before landing. From there on, your wingman should go landing.

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_func_getFuel

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

Ah, ok. I don't know a thing about scripts except that they exist and they're way outside my element. I'm not a coder. Tried playing with them years ago but was totally lost. : (

Thanks for the answer though.