Looking To Join UP!!!

tmansteve

Having fun with the new Harrier although a slow learning curve. Been flying solo for so long and starting to feel the need for multiplayer. Don't have a lot of free time, but get on when I can so will be looking for easy going group to join at some point. This will help me with formation flying etc.

Very new to this type of multiplayer so any info regarding other software etc wouold be very helpful.

Look forward to making some new friends along the way.

Joint task force hvy flys at 10 am pacific would that work for you?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Many thanks for the replies. I will look into the timelines and take a look around. Done my back in so flat out at the mo. I can do some looking while I recover. I only use easy comms with viacom.

Really looking forward to this as got fed up trying to get friends interested with no luck. Just flying around in an empty sky is not for me.

Will check out Discord, hear it a lot.

Cheers guys

Here you go..

43089895342_374c2ec978_o.png

The 800th Naval Air Squadron is part of the UK Navalops Group. The group consists of a couple of squadrons but the 800th Naval Air Squadron fly the AV8B (Harrier GR9). We are a quite a young group but we are growing slowly. We are looking for more AV8B pilots but it doesnt matter if you are experienced or not as training will be given. There are several positions open at the moment so if you think you could benefit from being part of the squadron or perhaps you could help us then dont hesitate and sign up now.

We use a web based flight logging software using VABase. All pilots are to manually file a Pirep after each flight. This can be for both online and offline flights. all Pireps are to be checked and accepted by the Squadron Commander. New recruits will go through Carrier Qualifications and training will be provided if needed and then every 3 months we we have a refresher. We are currently on a 3 month Deployment to the Persian Gulf so you will need to have this map. If you are excepted into the squadron you will be assigned your own personal airframe number and Skin which must be used whilst in our server.

If you are interested then please go to our website

and fill in the short application.

If you need any more info please dont hesitate to contact me by pm on here.

See you in the skies

http://www.uknavalops.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offers guys, much appreciated. Looks like i will have to get the persian gulf map.

Is everyone on Beta version as there seems a small selection on stable. Or is it the time of day when the servers are running?

Edited by tmansteve

• 1 month later...