Today's update

Valkween

Hi, i'm wondering if the steam version is going to get today's update in a few hours or so, i saw people asking this on ED Facebook and Steam community hub but no answers. I thought that maybe there was a delay because of some binding bugs reported on the forum but there was no official statement about the case. I was personally looking forward to play with my group tonight but we are split in two diff versions of the game.

Hi, i'm wondering if the steam version is going to get today's update in a few hours or so, i saw people asking this on ED Facebook and Steam community hub but no answers. I thought that maybe there was a delay because of some binding bugs reported on the forum but there was no official statement about the case. I was personally looking forward to play with my group tonight but we are split in two diff versions of the game.

Today's update is for Open Beta only. I think you'll have to wait until the release version gets updated.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Today's update is for Open Beta only. I think you'll have to wait until the release version gets updated.

I don't think that's the problem since i'm currently am (and always been) on openbeta branch and recieved the proper updates just like the standalone.

Don't know if you play DCS on Steam but if you right click the game on your library and go to properties→beta you can change the branch you want to be in.

The Steam open beta updates are normally on Fridays after a Wednesday patch for the standalone.

Hi backspace. Where did you get this information? Because unless there has been a problem with the update, i usually get it a few hours later than the standalone version, doesn't matter the day.