CV ops windy conditions

etienne1968

Hi everyone,

when I set up the boat speed at 27 Kts for realistic CV operations as depicted by Lex (relative Wind), I still can't taxi properly the Hornet on the deck due to the crosswind component. The bird is skidding away out of control. I thought it was supposed to be fixed from this update…

any feedback appreciated please

Hi everyone,

when I set up the boat speed at 27 Kts for realistic CV operations as depicted by Lex (relative Wind), I still can't taxi properly the Hornet on the deck due to the crosswind component. The bird is skidding away out of control. I thought it was supposed to be fixed from this update…

any feedback appreciated please

Apply break, give in little throttle until you hear the deedle deedle sound, release breake and move around you should be fine, the spinning occurs when too slow or almost not moving. I'm merely having any prolblem (exempt when aligning to the shuttle cuz somtimes i get in too fast to avoid the spinnin lol), most of the time exept when i apply brake to much while turning and i ended up too slow and almost stoped. Hard to explain, but works for me until they fix it.

Edited by Doum76

Apply break, give in little throttle throttle until you hear the deedle deedle sound, release breake and move around you should be fine, the spinning occurs when too slow or almost not moving. I'm merely having no prlblem, most of the time exempt when i apply brake to much while turning and i ended up too slow and almost stoped. Hard to explain, but works for me until they fix it.

Many thanks.. :thumbup: