whoa this is out!

leafer

I've been away but glad to see ED finally released this. I've been reading threads and don't recognize most names so congrats ED got a fresh the new batch of simmers. :)

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I've been away but glad to see ED finally released this. I've been reading threads and don't recognize most names so congrats ED got a fresh the new batch of simmers. :)

Were you on another planet?:):megalol:

"When they passed out brains you thought they said trains and you missed both!"

Ha! That is too funny!

It’s absolutely incredible and I love it more and more each time I fly and there is still so much more to be implemented. Welcome back and I recommend you consider getting the Hornet if you haven’t yet. It’s well worth the purchase. ED really knocked it out of the park and I couldn’t possibly thank them enough for the Hornet and everything else they are doing with DCS.

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I was around during 2.0 but 2.5 is purdy!

Are you talking about flanker 2.0 and 2.5 ? :D

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

I'll definitely get it asap and as for where I have been, I was incarcerated. :D I kid! lol I was around during 2.0 but 2.5 is purdy! What's next for ED?

Early Lockon graduate here... It was fun initially then after being indoctrinated into inter-squadron warfare and rivalry... it became insanely fun:joystick: This was the time of 169th v. S77th... Jumping between an Eagle and Mig29S.

Then it was time for RL and no time for R&R. After a looong break I'm back with a vengeance into the Hornet's Nest, hopefully :smilewink:

Same same been around since original Flanker in my early teen n was neck deep in the Falcon 4 vs Lockon era. lol Them embarrassing days. :D I know RL .... sigh..... haha

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P