HSI question: How to make course visible?

LeCuvier

When I use the course set switch, via mouse or via bound switch, I do not see a course line or anything else changing on the HSI. What am I missing?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks for that advice. I managed to get it displayed. Must exercise more to use it well. For example, I want the course line to go through the Senaki TACAN symbol with a heading of 90°, because that's my approach path for landing at Senaki. I have not seen an indication of my course line's heading. Is there any?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks for that advice. I managed to get it displayed. Must exercise more to use it well. For example, I want the course line to go through the Senaki TACAN symbol with a heading of 90°, because that's my approach path for landing at Senaki. I have not seen an indication of my course line's heading. Is there any?

Bottom right corner on the HSI is course.

Bottom left corner on the HSI is heading.

Edited by fitness88

Thanks guys, this works for me. Would be even better if we could zoom into the AMPCD...

LeCuvier

Maybe top button with SCL/40 can help you with zoom. It's more a scale of map.

yes, that does it. It allows me to cycle through different scale factors. Not as nice as a pair of Zomm In/Out buttons but ok.

LeCuvier