Marks by trigger broken?

It works. I guess Game Master just isnt counted as a coalition. If I set your trigger to Mark to All, it appears. When I add a blue player plane with it set Mark to Coalition, it appears.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

It works. I guess Game Master just isnt counted as a coalition. If I set your trigger to Mark to All, it appears. When I add a blue player plane with it set Mark to Coalition, it appears.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please make a short test making a trigger to show mark only for a group. I am doing something wrong here then. Seem imposible for me.

I am using the last beta version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Works too. I set it Mark to Group, and chose the group of a player controlled plane. Jumped in the plane, and mark appeared on the map.

Be sure to choose a unique Value for the Marks. Its the Mark ID. It can only show one Map Mark with the given ID. So if you have multiple, give them each their own value.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Works too. I set it Mark to Group, and chose the group of a player controlled plane. Jumped in the plane, and mark appeared on the map.

Be sure to choose a unique Value for the Marks. Its the Mark ID. It can only show one Map Mark with the given ID. So if you have multiple, give them each their own value.

Thank you so much. Then the problem is with value ID. I have all in 10 :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup:

Yea I had feeling. I was there too just last week. Ton of Mark points created, only one showing, hehe.