Need more official liveries! :)

Glimmer

Dear developers,

Can you add new skins to M-2000C in DCS in this year?

DCS: M-2000C pilots need some fictional liveries for multiplayer. Now we always have standard French skin, even when we fly in Iranian Air Force.

Some potential countries for example: Iran / Oman / Israel / UAE (need more :) ) / Iraq / Pakistan / Georgia (like for A-10C) / Spain / Portugal / Qatar / new for France.

Some of their liveries are at DCS users files:

And yea, We still don't have Egypt camo for EM version. :)

aircraft_2111.jpg

aircraft_1008.jpg

Or some fictional for Air Forces with other M-2000:

Qatar:

5e6183173c7d76e309b18ca5cdccde48.png

2472595.jpg?v=v40

Taiwan:

ROCAF_Dassault_Mirage_2000-5Ei_Aoki-8.jpg

India:

95572_1427877087.jpg

ATT2972934.jpg

F/A-18C and A-10C have fictional skins for many countries. Why not do the same with M-2000C? :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

The fictional skins of other countries are for representation of the same aircraft variant, and to fill gameplay gaps especially in multiplayer. I'd also like them for the Mirage 2000.

However, I hate, unless it is specified in the skin's name, when a skin of a different version of the aircraft is included. The F-5E is bloated with F-5A skins and I can't tell the difference for all of them. The pictures you posted show modernized or too much altered versions of the Mirage 2000 compared to what we have in DCS.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

The fictional skins of other countries are for representation of the same aircraft variant, and to fill gameplay gaps especially in multiplayer. I'd also like them for the Mirage 2000.

However, I hate, unless it is specified in the skin's name, when a skin of a different version of the aircraft is included. The F-5E is bloated with F-5A skins and I can't tell the difference for all of them. The pictures you posted show modernized or too much altered versions of the Mirage 2000 compared to what we have in DCS.

If you go that way, you shouldn’t have anything else than French Mirage 2000C RDI skin, and maybe Brazilian.

Other countries ordered Mirage 2000E, with different ECM and radar (RDM) under the skin, not the same weapon system anymore.

So if you go “what if road”, making the difference between Mirage 2000C RDI and Mirage 2000-5/9 RDY doesn’t make more sense than making the difference between Mirage 2000C RDI and Mirage 2000E RDM :music_whistling:

I don’t really mind having these skins included or not.

But I would say: while we are at it, let’s give a skin for every country using the Mirage 2000, no matter the version.

Country not using any Mirage 2000 variant as default skin ? This is far fetched !

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I wrote about it :) :

Or some fictional for Air Forces with OTHER M-2000:

And yea I wrote about A-10C and F/A-18C. A-10C have old skins for A-10A. F/A-18C for now has skins from Canada and Australia, which use F/A-18A (CF-18 ).

Edited by Glimmer

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

What a mess

If you go that way, you shouldn’t have anything else than French Mirage 2000C RDI skin, and maybe Brazilian.

Proof that I need more info about the skins included :P

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

• 4 months later...

Question: Potentially can developers include users liveries to game? (Fictional too)

There are many users high quality skins, which can supplement current Mirage liveries amount.

Iranian Skin, several French, UAE... nice additions for Persian Gulf map :)

Edited by Glimmer

• 3 years later...