Hornet Mini Updates For 2.5 Release Version

CHINA_HAT_FWD

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been asked already but I can't find an answer through the search.

When (if at all) do the Hornet mini updates become available for the release version of 2.5? I uninstalled my 2.5 open beta once the Hornet was added to the release version and want to know if I should bother re-installing open beta or just wait out.

Cheers,

CHF

This is truly up to Eagle Dynamics. Some can come out the week after the OB release and some take longer due to bugs and other things. You have to remember most updates include other updates for other modules so many have to take into account testing of those new features and fixes....

Again it comes down to when Eagle Dynamics feels its ready to get pushed to "Release".

Hello and welcome to the forum, China Hat Forward.

Current schedule for updates is explained here.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

would be nice if 1 Aug we got this update...

No way, integration of the AIM-120 is a biggie I think and requires further upgrades to the radar and possibly other systems. Nevertheless, Wags confirmed in a the last video that AIM-120 and AIM-9X implementations are high on the priority list. But I‘d be very surprised if we see either one in the next OB update already.

To better manage your expectations (and sanity). Operate under the assumption that it's on August 31st

No worries, I wasn‘t asking for it on August 1st. If you read my posts before you‘ll see that I DON‘T expect those things to be close to release (and I consider August 1st very close). I‘m sure we‘ll get teased appropriately and in advance through Wags‘ videos and mini updates before these systems are going to be released.:lol: