• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Will we see a F-5E in the RF-5 scheme?

NUdizF0.jpg

Main difference is light brown nose with no painted radome.

Dear Stratos

Iran had RF-5A and not E , and the E one only exported to Saudi Arabia and Malaysia !

Refer to wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_F-5

Anyway , i am working on skins these days and even much further , researching on whole air , Ground and sea fleet asset pack for IRAN both Imperial and Republic ERA !

Best regards

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

Dear Stratos

Iran had RF-5A and not E , and the E one only exported to Saudi Arabia and Malaysia !

Refer to wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_F-5

Anyway , i am working on skins these days and even much further , researching on whole air , Ground and sea fleet asset pack for IRAN both Imperial and Republic ERA !

Best regards

I know that IRAN had only RF-5A, thats why in my request I said "Will we see a F-5E in the RF-5 scheme?" I would like the E in that scheme If possible.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

... i am working on skins these days and even much further , researching on whole air , Ground and sea fleet asset pack for IRAN both Imperial and Republic ERA !

Great news, I love your skins ... so many possibilities for mission making on the PG Map :)

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I found a missing skin and important peice of the Iranian air fleet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahed_129

I feel bad for asking, but in the days of drones, a skin for an Iranian drone over the US Predator model seems a bit missing from the inventory. I hunted for a non US skin and couldn't find anything neutral that would work. Drones are subject of a lot of interceptions today.

• Thanks 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ sadjad-vosoul

Thank you so much for the skins.

MAGNIFICENT WORK DONE, i love it.

But i wonder, could you regroup all the skins in a OVGME compatible pack please???

Would be more easily managed, sometimes some other skins(other mods) overwrite lua etc, making some skins not working.

And for sure many as me are not confortable with some mods install.

Thank you for your work anyway.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Hi!

I found a missing skin and important peice of the Iranian air fleet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahed_129

I feel bad for asking, but in the days of drones, a skin for an Iranian drone over the US Predator model seems a bit missing from the inventory. I hunted for a non US skin and couldn't find anything neutral that would work. Drones are subject of a lot of interceptions today.

I would love to have an Iranian themed predator skin for missions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, the IL76 AWACS IRIAF 5-8208 Simorgh skin (for KJ2000) can be adapted to A-50 by following these steps:

1- Create a folder named "a-50" in C:\Users\YourUserName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries

2- Extract the folder "IRIAF 5-8208 Simorgh" in there

3- Add the following livery table to the description.lua (delete or comment out the existing livery table)

livery = {

{"A50-MAP-01", 0 ,"A50-SKIN58208-01",false};
{"A50-MAP-01", 2 ,"A50-SKIN02-01s",true};
{"A50-MAP-02", 0 ,"A50-SKIN58208-02",false};
{"A50-SKIN01-02", 0 ,"A50-SKIN58208-02",false};
{"76MD-SKIN01-05", 0 ,"IL76MD-SKIN01-05",true};
{"76MD-GLS-02", 0 , "IL76MD-GLASS_iran",false};
{"pilot_ IL76", 0 , "crew_il76_iran",false};

} 

• Thanks 2

After several experiments and some trial & error, I've managed to make the IRAN AIR FORCE IL-76s  liveries work with the IL-78M tanker as well. 

(Iran doesn't have IL-78M tankers available in Mission Editor, but you can always add a USAF Aggressors or Russian one and use the Iranian skins on them) 

I've also adapted the IRAN AIR FORCE C-130 pack2 liveries for use with the KC-130 (since I missed the IRAN AIR FORCE KC-130 semi-fictional pack , for some reason 😅)

Here you have links for all the liveries I've adapted, in case someone is interested ( extract to C:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries )

Edited by Hardcard
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

looks like kc-135 tanker not working in 2.7, not showing in ME((

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

On 8/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, BackboneOne said:

looks like kc-135 tanker not working in 2.7, not showing in ME((

Hi.

Are you OK they are different aircraft types "KC-135" (with flying boom) or "KC-135 MPRS" (with drogue hose pods under wings) ?

Also Liveries folder names are different.

This IIAF / IRIAF skins are made for KC-135 MPRS and each files are stored under Liveries\KC135MPRS\ .

You can choose new liveries on KC-135 MPRS in ME.

When you want to apply the same skins on "KC-135" , copy the contents into Liveries\kc-135\ folder (or ... make folder-link to avoid files' duplications and save disc space) .

• Thanks 1

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

oh boy i had no idea that path will be C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Liveries\KC135MPRS

thank you sir

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

In my testing, current DCS World doesn't need installing liveries data under CoreMods\ path.

userfolder\Saved Games\DCS (.openbeta) \Liveries\KC135MPRS

is also loaded.

• Like 1

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...