Friends can't join any multiplayer servers.

Scatoogle

For some reason my friend can't join any servers whatsoever. When he clicks join server on a server without a password nothing happens, when he tries on a server with a password he is able to enter a password but it says "incorrect password", and when he tries to direct connect it says "address unavailable". He has tried joining multiple servers other than mine and other players are able to connect to me.

I have had him restart his game, log out and then log into DCS, and run the game as admin. Nothing works. He is able to fly his aircraft in single player, however. I have also confirmed he is on the latest beta.

I've never seen this error and don't know how to fix it. I'm going to try to look at his logs but I'm hoping someone here knows how to fix the error.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Here is the link to his log https://pastebin.com/Cs4wSQRZ

I am having him disable his windows firewall to see if that will work.

Update:

That did not work

Edited by Scatoogle
update

• ED Team

A socket error 10013 can be caused by antivirus or firewall software. Basically, a needed socket connection is being denied. Socket error 10013 is a message which implies that a port is blocked and/or unreachable.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

A socket error 10013 can be caused by antivirus or firewall software. Basically, a needed socket connection is being denied. Socket error 10013 is a message which implies that a port is blocked and/or unreachable.

trying to get friends to join server

We had same sort of prob .it turned out to be this.so starting new server. in server list set Map from ANY] the the map you want to host