Hawk PBR Cockpit Update - Files

Ells228

Looking much better. I've attatched some screens of a couple bugs.

The first one looks like you have 2 meshes inside of themselves both for the HDG pushbutton and the OFF-DG-SLV rotary.

The second one is some sort of air intake. It's floating in the 1st person cockpit!

Other than that looks brilliant.

Screen_180801_140247.thumb.png.46c28cd3da30bcf233fbefedc776e4ce.png

Screen_180801_140248.thumb.png.b89a6e8040e876e76eb32cea44bdff06.png

Screen_180801_140354.thumb.png.5bf7711334f588ddb4750973c6035eee.png

Screen_180801_140357.thumb.png.7de83603bf90b571452235bf7bc158f9.png

Screen_180801_140703.thumb.png.c49a20fd6733cffa155af2a1ece7e8d0.png

Intel i5-8600k @3.60GHz | EVGA GTX 1070Ti | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM 3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

Updating and will take a look. Nice job on the switches to with the red at the bottom, Lighting looks great. Even better with anti collision lights on.

Emergency switch animation doesnt seem to work, But the light does?

attachment.php?attachmentid=191171&stc=1&d=1533131942

Edited by Coxy_99

Apart from the new cockpit visuals, the flight model seems to have been tweaked........it feels much smoother in general and flying at typical (at least to me) close formation in the Red Arrow mission, the control inputs are slightly more relaxed/stable. This might well prove to be more acceptable to the online aerobatic teams provided the Flight model is, as advertised, substantiated by the ex RAF pilots. It feels very nice to fly and should become more widely supported!

Well done to all.

I think theres a new bug. Bombs are floating in the wings. Run ground attack quick mission and you will see.

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

That's because A2G weapons are no longer available for the outer pylons anymore

NRY9GR2.jpg

and

WmlomUM.jpg

The missions will need to be updated, plus the Cannon pod is still invisible.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is a temporary fix until the files are pushed out by ED. You may experience some difficulties like Integrity check on multiplayer and night lighting requires additional files in the patch.

Hotfix inbound soon I believe.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is a temporary fix until the files are pushed out by ED. You may experience some difficulties like Integrity check on multiplayer and night lighting requires additional files in the patch.

Hotfix inbound soon I believe.

Thanks again.

Ive been on the 104th for an hour or so and my IC has been fine no issues.

Lookin' Good

Just finished a quick take off and landing in the Caucasus night free flight, looks real nice. :thumbup:

I noticed the switch animation issues as well. A weird shadow like the old bug did come up with the panel light and emergency flood lights in a certain sequence. Hard to tell specifically without the animations. But flipping the panel light switch made it go away.

Sn8ke

FOR SALE Prices include shipping (US Only) Please send message if interested

Warthog HOTAS $450 SOLD | Vipergear IPC $300 | Buddyfox UFC $150 SOLD | MFG Crosswinds Rudder Pedals $275 SOLD| Monstertech HOTAS mount $150 SOLD| Simshaker Jetseat $199 SOLD | Rainman Simulations Warthog Stick Extension Curved Cyclic Style $165 | Suncom F-15 Throttle with Realsimulator FUSBA $225 | Realsimulator FSSB $500 SOLD | Warthog Grip $135  SOLD | HOTAS/Pedal Cover Set w/REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT Tags $50 | Virpil Warthog Extension 50mm $45

notice the switch animation not working too, also if you put on panel lights and emergency lights the dashboard turns black like they are cancelling each other out, the 2 strobes are flashing in the cockpit just the same as other modules did, the nose light still does not light up the ground ahead.

But what a great job you guys have done with the textures in the cockpit, very nice indeed.

Looking much better. I've attatched some screens of a couple bugs.

The first one looks like you have 2 meshes inside of themselves both for the HDG pushbutton and the OFF-DG-SLV rotary.

The second one is some sort of air intake. It's floating in the 1st person cockpit!

Other than that looks brilliant.

Fixed the two switch backgrounds just now (live on the stream).

The air intake is a weird one as it's not part of the internal model but some sort of clipping on the external model. I'll look into that more.

Thanks again for reporting,

Chris.

New cockpit. Cool...

And in the cocpit the A2G panel : rotate the buttons and ... still NOTHING! :-D

After 4 years. :-) Good work!

[ATTACH]191249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]191250[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]191251[/ATTACH]

Functionality of the gunsight will be re-examined during the asm rework - it was never included in the patch notes for this release because we haven't released any work on it yet.

Pman