rsbn CHN 13 points to tbilisy instead of kutaisi

Big_D

in the mig 21 campaign missions the rsbn for kutasi is pointing towards one of the air fields of tbilisy i tried fixing it by turning on and off the rsbn and the kpp and any navigation system there is in the mig 21 but still it points towards tiblisy,i tried the resat and self test button of the rsbn it resets and still points to tiblisy.

to see what i mean:

fly mission 1 or 2 of the campaign,set the rsbn to kutaisi that is channel 13 take off and see the the rsbn range indicator bugs out and points to tbilisy at the range grater then 200(for my understanding rsbn cant get a range over 200 km)

in the mig 21 campaign missions the rsbn for kutasi is pointing towards one of the air fields of tbilisy i tried fixing it by turning on and off the rsbn and the kpp and any navigation system there is in the mig 21 but still it points towards tiblisy,i tried the resat and self test button of the rsbn it resets and still points to tiblisy.

to see what i mean:

fly mission 1 or 2 of the campaign,set the rsbn to kutaisi that is channel 13 take off and see the the rsbn range indicator bugs out and points to tbilisy at the range grater then 200(for my understanding rsbn cant get a range over 200 km)

I also noticed that weeks ago:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=213201

At that time I just didn't know that it was only the mission and not the Caucasus map itself (at least I think so?).

DCS MiG-21bis RSBN is connecting at ranges up to 300km. It can happen at less distance depending on height and terrain (e.g. SE of Kutaisi at 10km range is inhibited by terrain at ~200km). Mine appears to set the bearing pointer to a stowed position of 045 relative bearing. This is a constant relative bearing unaffected by turns.

Real RSBN is a memory device, updating the tracked position by true airspeed, possibly dive angle, heading reference, and time. The assumed position can be updated manually by the switches on the RSBN panel or by radio signals from ground stations. Naturally "dead reckoning" operation is prone to error or drift. The green lights are illuminated if update signals of azimuth and distance have been received recently (several seconds). Distance is tracked to no less than 999km.