Lockon Operation Red Flag/Combined Air Exercise

Nice to see the amount of interest in Red Flag. Thank you 159th-Fudd for bringing some activity to the Lock On Community.

This place is like an old pub, the moment there's activity it always involves a few punch-ups. Intention was good though.

I haven't been following this at all can someone tell me if I need to be in a squad to participate? thanks.

• Like 1

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a rats arse if the 120s or the R27ET suck. I accept that there will be aspects that are not true to life.

Talk of mucking about with rules about re-arming, ecm etc is just poor show guys. .

Sorry mate but I don't think you get the point this was a trial experience and now we are debating how to improve the experience, just a bit of bad blood has been spilt from old ghosts rising , me and Rugg have made up and now he's coming round my house to bake cakes, so don't worry yourself.:D

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Sorry mate but I don't think you get the point this was a trial experience and now we are debating how to improve the experience, just a bit of bad blood has been spilt from old ghosts rising , me and Rugg have made up and now he's coming round my house to bake cakes, so don't worry yourself.:D

Cool, but baking cakes sounds a bit G*Y to me mate:music_whistling: just kidding:megalol:

How good.... I think it should be mandatory that if people aren't quite understanding each other in a Red Flag thread... that they must fly with each other in the next red flag.... and their Flight Call sign should be "Muffin"

All i can say is.... Who is ready for another Red Flag?

Cool! Nice to see the =4c= back on track. Longtime ago since our last f(l)ight!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

It was good talking to you yesterday on HL Yambo. I'm glad to see you over here! Rep inbound, I hope I'm the first one to give it to you. :D

Thx mate :thumbup: , well my english (writing) sucks, but you'll get my point, it was nice to chat with u too on HL. I did register on ur sqaud homepage & forum ( this one should be completed now ), so about our chat on HL i'll post there.

Cool! Nice to see the =4c= back on track. Longtime ago since our last f(l)ight!

well that may be true, i wasn't in squad in those times.

thanks for welcome and hope i'll see ya soon on those virtual sky. S!

Great Job!

I can’t believe I watched the whole thing (Red Flag TAC view file)…twice! And it was very interesting to say the least. I found a little time in between clearing (if you have been in the military you know what that means…retirement after 24yrs of service) to look at the track. I watched the now famous “JoJo” shot…sucked to be on the wrong end of that “9”. I salute all who participated in that historic event and hope that each squad awards a Red Flag ribbon to their pilots. I’m not going to beat a dead horse dealing with the rules or about what was right versus what was wrong. Another salute to the personnel (you know who you are) that took the time to make it happen, grateful the community should be. My hope is that something as monumental as this will only get bigger. Again, I salute you all!!

• Like 1

44th_Willy p.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://44thvfw.org

The 159th has created a campaign ribbon that we will distribute to all that participate in LOCERF. I will be sending it out to each of the squad leaders

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

To the guys of 159th:

I wanted to register at your forums few days ago and created a username "Kuky" and email "kedin AT tpg.com.au" but never got the account activation email address so I'm not able to activate the account.

Any chance of someone fixing this up ... either deleting this username/email and I'll try again or... something else that might work?

PM me here with solution or post at 3Sqn forums: http://www.3sqn.com

No longer active in DCS...

To the guys of 159th:

I wanted to register at your forums few days ago and created a username "Kuky" and email "kedin AT tpg.com.au" but never got the account activation email address so I'm not able to activate the account.

Any chance of someone fixing this up ... either deleting this username/email and I'll try again or... something else that might work?

PM me here with solution or post at 3Sqn forums: www.3sqn.com

Posted a topic in the Private Section of our Forums re above so should be sorted as soon as Admin spots the post - will keep you informed ;) :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Great job everyone. Good flying and well done bluefor for getting that primary.

Redfor did get the secondary so we'll see how the final score turns out.

That missile penalty rule made everything REALLY REALLY exciting!

JaboG Ghost : I told you I had an amraam with your name on it :)

3sqn Cali : good teamwork! I think you saved my ass at least 3 times ^^

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Great Mission! Unfortunately I had an timeout (maybe I-net-reconnect) 3mins after arriving at the "hot zone". :( Maybe next time I'll be more lucky.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5