TrackIR 4 wont center?

Hi,

Just got back into lockon with Vista 32 and trackir works normally, after deleting the files and such, but i can't center my view (F12). I have deleted all assignments in the game associated with F12 and it still wont work, this holds true for any button for that matter.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Its only in lockon, IL-2 and FS9/X work fine.

Any help is appreciated.

cheers

check the profile which you use for lockon and have a look at the hotkeys. only possibility i can think of is that you load a specific profile for lockon and the keys are not assigned in this trackir profile.

hope you get it working,

wbr,

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

I had the same problem, don't launch lockon with administrator mode, it cause problem with external software hotkeys like TrackIr or Teamspeak.

Administrator mode is only needed the first time you launch lockon to fix the problem with the starforce driver. And i think with the 1.12b patch, you don't need at all to launch lockon with administrator mode.